PDA

View Full Version : What I'm taking to University

edge-man
08-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Well, 4 months after my first picture post here's an update. Off to uni in about 3 weeks, and will have membership at a gym for the first time. It will be exciting being able to incorporate a bit more variations into my workout, as my home equipment is very limited. Stats are 6'1, 170, just turned 18 (my weight hasn't changed, my bodyfat hasn't changed, yet I look bigger :confused: ). The pictures aren't great, shot from a webcam, and the lack of other poses was because the camera can't filter out glare from light sources (or reflected off my shoulders).

I bought a new PC and lost the previous pictures unfortunately, I doubt anyone can remember what they looked like but one of them is my avatar.
Enough from me, next one in 5-6 months time (hopefully with more weight).

Oh go on then I'll show my face, it's not like anyone's gonna stalk me now is it?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.edge3/Picture 7.jpg

getfit
08-28-2004, 10:31 AM
wanted to say to you edgeman and the rest on this board i've seen quite a few pics of you all under the age of 20 and i'm very impressed with the hard work and dedication you have all put! keep up the good work! cheers to all of you!

edge-man
08-29-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks man - when I got some holiday pics developed a few years ago I saw what I really looked like (a stick man), and that was really my motivation and still is today,

getfit
08-29-2004, 12:24 PM
great keep up the good work!