PDA

View Full Version : UD2 and Bulking

Strider2
08-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Anybody used the bulking version of UD2. I would personally rather not do anymore high rep days, but if someone thinks that UD2 bulking is better than just increasing calories, then enlighten me please.

TheGimp
08-28-2004, 06:53 PM
A member called Augury was giving it a go but real life got hectic for him and he had no choice but to give up I think. You could dig up his journal. Another good place to check would be the bodyrecomposition.com (www.bodyrecomposition.com) forums.

Personally I prefer to play things a little looser when bulking and know that UD2.0 will save me when it comes to cutting. I am sure a UD2.0 bulk would be great for reducing the amount of fat gained, but I am unsure whether it is worth the effort.

Manveet
08-29-2004, 10:55 AM
I did it for three weeks. Noticed some nice results. I just got tired of the program though (I had done 8 weeks of cutting UD2 prior to the bulking version).

Shao-LiN
08-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Well, Lyle's suggestion for a mass gain version of UD2 included less volume on the depletion days. In any event, you'd probably see less fat gain, but at the same time, you probably would see less mass gain as well.

Vido
08-29-2004, 11:20 AM
I agree with the other guys in that as far as lean muscle gains go I'm sure it would work well. The only thing is that you already have to be anal about your diet when cutting. Do you really want to have to be anal year-round?