PDA

View Full Version : maintain b/w+ build muscle, daily nutrition plan

XfRuStErAtEdDX
09-01-2004, 08:26 AM
does anyone have a set nutrition plan that they eat daily to maintain b/w while still staying in protein synthesis? I really dont like drinking protein shakes cause of the high of cholesterol, I notice it after about a month of drinking it I have shorter breathes and stuff (I am very precautious) so I stop. But I want that protein without the fat and carbs. Plus I have problems with the shakes when I use the bathroom. NOT FUN, :cry: :whip:

I've always focused on training a little to much over nutrition I know all the basics and I'm pretty knowledgable, sometimes I know what to do, but I have to hear it from someone else to actually try it. :windup:

EX: meal 1 meal2 meal3 meal4 meal 5 meal6??? :lurk:

geoffgarcia
09-01-2004, 08:38 AM
I dont like protein shakes cause of high cholesterol
I notice it after about a month of drinking it I have shorter breath
I have problems when I use the bathroomit sounds like your problems could all be solved by switching the type of protein you take in your shake and taking some dietary fiber.
What brand are you currently using?

switch from WPC to WPI, and make sure your dietary fiber is +20g per day.

Eating multiple meals just increases metabolism (so you have to eat more)
and keeps you out of catabolism when on a lower calorie diet. So dont worry so much about having 6 meals, rather make sure your getting appropriate amount of calories (and where they are coming from)

RBC13
09-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Fiber is a huge factor in using the bathroom. I used to have probably less than 20 grams for most of my life and ate junk food and no water (im 17), but then i turned it around, and get about 40-50 grams of fiber on 2250 a day now, on cut. If you eat less than 20 grams of problems, your stool is gonna be hard, and problems are gonna arise in your future. I was up to 60-70 grams a day 2800 cal, and was going like six times a morning, so i knew i had to cut back on the fruits and beans. Now i just go 1-2 times, and a lot easier when i have a ton of water the day before(15 cups is good, especially some before bed). So in short, have more fiber(slowly), but don't overdose, and take in as much water as you can hold.

mattburns
09-01-2004, 04:49 PM
dont want to sound gross but, since ive started bulking and in turn increasing my dietary fibre ive been going to the toilet more often, and i feel a bit flushed out or so to speak lol, im guessing the increase has helped gflush my digestive system and such.