PDA

View Full Version : The fall of Cent

Praetorian
09-03-2004, 06:06 AM
The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and pass. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Centaurion ride again on the winds of time.

This must be my 4th journal i start, hopefully ill keep it updated regularly.

Starting off with a new routine which Ive been doing for the last couple of weeks. Im to lazy to type the lifts again, but will start form sunday on.

My modest goal is to get into the training habit again and hopefully shred some weight.

~~ catch you on the flip side ~~

WEDNESDAY
Triceps
Narrow Grip bench Press 3 x 6-8 reps
French Press 2 x 6-8 reps
Push Down 2 x 6-8 reps

Biceps
Barbell Curls 3 x 6-8 reps
Preacher Curls 2 x 6-8 reps
Hammer Curls 1 x 6-8 reps

Shoulders
Military Press in Rack 2 x 6-8 reps
Seated Dumbbell Press 2 x 6-8 reps
Standing Lateral Raises 2 x 10 reps

FRIDAY
Legs
Squats 3 x 6-8 reps
Leg Extension 2 x 6-8 reps
Leg Curl 2 x 6-8 reps
Standing Calve Raises 4 x 10 reps

SUNDAY
Chest
Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 x 6-8 reps
Incline Hantel Press 3 x 6-8 reps
Pec Flyes 2 x 6-8 reps

Back
Chin Ups 2 x
Deadlifts 3 x 6-8 reps
Pull Down 2 x 6-8 reps
Sitting Rows 3 x 6-8 reps
Shrugs 1 x 10 reps

Praetorian
09-05-2004, 12:08 AM
5/9-04

My favorite day ;

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CHEST and BACK!

CHEST
BP - 90x7 , 85x7 , 85x3
Incline Hantel Press - 27,5x5 , 25x8
Pec Fly DB - 15x7 , 12,5x12

BACK
Chin Ups - 4x6, 4x5
DL - 110x8 , 110x8 , 110x8

I cut it short since the was crowded like hell and you had to wait like 15min in turn.
------------------------------------------------------------------

mixta
09-05-2004, 02:03 AM
Nice sessions there, I hate getting caught out in the gym when its too crowded. What happened to your avatar? Didnt you have the hippo slapping faster and with a flashing background? Lol, I cracked up looking at it but I had to stop looking at it as it might give me a seizure :p

BIG C
09-05-2004, 05:51 AM
Good luck with your journal!!

Praetorian
09-08-2004, 02:22 AM
thanx guys!

my second favorite day :D :

TRICEPS BICEPS SHOULDERS

TRICEPS
Narrow Grip BP 70x8 , 70x6 , 70x5
Frenc Press 30x8 , 30x6
Push Down 41x7 , 36x6

BICEPS
Barbell Curls 45x5 , 35x9
Precher Curl 15x4 , 12,5x8
Hammer Curl 10x12

***i dont know what happened, but I was totally gone after the barbell curls. I couldnt lift a ****.

SHOULDERS
Military Press 40x7 , 40x4
Seated DP 15x8 , 15x7

I was totally exhausted after this.

Supplements :
Morning
3 capsules Optimum Thermo-Cuts
2 capsules Green Tea extract (4g each)

Lunch
4 capsules Optimum Thermo-Cuts

Before training
4 capsules Optimum Thermo-Cuts
Protein shake

After training
Protein shake

TheGimp
09-08-2004, 06:48 AM
Sounds like a good session.

Wheel of Time rocks! :thumbup: I have just started it again, currently about half way through The Eye Of The World :)

Praetorian
09-09-2004, 01:22 AM
yeah, wheel of time is the ****. ive read the series 3 times. heh, got bored in the army.

well, ive come up with a specific short term goal when it comes to the gym.

In 3 weeks (1th of october 2004) my goal is to :

Bench Press 105x1
Squat 150x1
Deadlift 150x1

if i dont achieve these lifts, please feel free to call me a fat lazy sob.

Praetorian
09-10-2004, 06:55 AM
my third favorite day :

---------------------------------------------------------------
LEGS

Squat 110x8 , 120x8 , 130x5
*I havnt done squats for a year now, so i was kinda happy with this. But I almost killed myself on the last set. I tried to go for another rep, got stuck in the middle, lost my balance and fell forwards. I send a warm thought to the guy that invented the power rack. It was all that stood between alive and happy Hasan, and squashed Hasan.

Leg extension 45x8 , 64x8

Leg Curl 41x8 , 50x6

Situps 20 , 20 , 10
*God, I suck at sit-ups.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Supplements :
Morning
2 capsules Green Tea extract (4g each)
1 capsule Men's Ultive multivitamin mineral & anti-oxidant

Lunch

Before training
Protein shake

After training
Protein shake

Im trying to sort out a diet. Meanwhile I try to eat as clean as possible.

TheGimp
09-10-2004, 06:58 AM
Congrats on being alive to post this :D

Praetorian
09-10-2004, 07:01 AM
cheers man! i always try to stay alive for another day of :hump:

:D

Praetorian
09-10-2004, 07:02 AM
uhm yeah, all weights are in kg's. So, i dont squat 130lbs

:p

Shane
09-10-2004, 01:31 PM
***i dont know what happened, but I was totally gone after the barbell curls. I couldnt lift a ****.

Why would you want to? :p

Keep it up Cent. I think we should have it so if you stop with your journal then WBB sends you an email bomb or something.

mixta
09-10-2004, 10:06 PM
Nice squatting. Most of the stuff in my gym is in pounds.

Praetorian
09-11-2004, 05:34 PM
shane ; yeah, that would be awesome way to keep me motivated! heh

mixta : thanx, but those are only wuss lifts, i plan to hit 200 at the end of the year. :hump:

Praetorian
09-11-2004, 05:44 PM
im never gonna drink again. seriously. damn. ive never been so drunk before in my life. and the thing is that i didnt drink all that much. what i remember is that i drank 9 vodka-redbull, 2 vodka shots, 1 tequila shot, 1 corona..thats what i remember that is. funny. i remember i bought a round of vodka shots for the guys and i wrote a 10$ tip on the receit, and like 30min later as i was walking to the bathroom, a chick grabs my arm, spins me around and then frenchies me, and goes like 'thanx for the tip'. im like wtf!? found out later that she is one of the bartenders at PREGO BAR, and that her name is charmeyne...possibly as french connection there. i also met mikes roommate..a hot chick from somewhere that i dont remember. she was hot...and someone had a deep convo with me. funny.

uhm got home at 6am, chris is missing.

ps. vodka is evil!

/rant

sorry for this rant. but i just needed to write this down before i go to bed and forget all this. heh bad memory or too much booze. take your pick!

well im off to bed!!

~~lala~~

Praetorian
09-12-2004, 06:57 AM
heh smart move that i wrote that **** here. now i can fill in some of the gaps.

went to the gym today to do chest and back.

BF 95x1

i felt like puking so i just went home after that. ill be hitting the gym on wednesday. i need to change me routine, cause im sore as hell from squatting on friday, and i dont think id be able to do dls today even if i hadnt been drinking the night before. i think ill do chest and back on wednesday, arms on friday and squat on sunday.

MixmasterNash
09-12-2004, 10:54 AM
Sounds like a good session.

Wheel of Time rocks! :thumbup: I have just started it again, currently about half way through The Eye Of The World :)

Is it over yet? I started reading it over 12 years ago... After the first 7 books I decided not to read any more until it's over.

Praetorian
09-14-2004, 06:08 AM
Mix ; naah it's far from being over. it's currently on book 10 i think. rand has turned into this totally badass dude that whoops ass whereever he goes. I think the newest book is called 'New Spring' and it goes way before the series, you find out how lan and that aes sedai chick meets. pretty cool. btw, i heard rumors that they were gonna make a couple of movies based on the books. its gonna be so sweet.

CHEST

BP 95x7 , 90x6 , 90x3
*it feelt like i had plenty left in the tank. Im actually looking forward to hit 100kg next week. then next stop is 150 :D

Incline Dumbel Press 27,5x6 , 25x5
*I dont know why i suck at these. my arms go cramp up and i cant lift a shiat.

Flat dumbell pec fly 15x8 , 15x7

BACK

Chin ups 4, 4x5
*God, I suck at chin-ups.

DL 120x8 , 120x5 , 120x3
[size=1]*i could easily have repped more, but a PT was critiquing(sp?) my form so i got thrown out of the rhytm and everything

Pulldown 64x8 , 90x6
[size=1]*I GOD DAMNED MAXED THE ****ING PULLDOWN MACHINE!!!!!! BAHAAHAHAH IM SOOO BAD ASS 90kg is as far as it goes. sweeeet. gotta find some replacement for pulldown now though :(

Sitting Rows 73x6 , 64x6

Shrugs 30x10

Supplements :
Morning

Lunch

Before training

After training
Protein shake

I spoke with this pretty cool PT dude down at the gym on monday, where i told him about my goal of dropping some bf while retaining muscleass. And today he approached me, and showed me cardio-plan that he had come up with. The program is a mix of hiit and just normal jogging.

This guy is great.

CARDIO PROGRAM FOR OFF-DAYS!

Day 1 - longish run
start with 30 min and work up to 80min

Day 2 - sprint
5-10 min warm up
10x150m 100% 2 min rest or till comfortable
10x start accelerate to full pace then stop, rest till ready
5-10 min cool down

Day 3 - LT
5-10 min warm up
6x600m 80% max heart rate 1 min rest between
4x400 85% max heart rate 1 min rest between
5-10min cool down

Day 4 - tempo
30 min run alternate between easy and hard x 4 min intervall

im gonna start with this tomorrow.

Praetorian
09-15-2004, 04:31 AM
my will power crumbled to pieces today. after a week with pretty good dieting, i ended up eating a large satay beef pizza and drank 1l of diet coke. now my little sweet tummy is bloated like hell.

*shamed*

Praetorian
09-18-2004, 03:55 AM
ive had a change of heart.

**** this dieting. **** the way the low carb diet makes me feel. its time to bring out the big ass gun, im getting huge people. no more dieting, no more calculating cals, only binging. im gonna be the biggest, meanest mofo that has had the pleasure of grazing this world. im gonna be one the big mofos that scare little children.

now for todays training

TRICEPS

Close grip BP 75x5 , 70x1
*something was up with the bar. the feeling was not right. i almost ended up squashing myself on the last 75kg rep and the 70rep, so i called it a day.

Dips 4x6 , 4x7, 4x7
*these are assisted dips. 4 is the min assitence the machine offers.

French Press 30x8 , 30x7
Push down 40x7 , 35x10

BICEPS
Barbell Curl 45x6 , 40x7

my heart and mind was not into this training, due to pulling an all nighter from thursday to friday and then hitting town onf friday night, so i cut it short. im doing legs and shoulders tomorrow.

TheGimp
09-20-2004, 11:39 AM
lol have fun letting go :)

Praetorian
09-22-2004, 05:42 AM
CHEST

BP 100x6 , 95x5 , 90x1
*yeah baby, I'm getting there

Incline Dumbel Press 27,5x8 , 27,5x5

Flat dumbell pec fly 17,5x8 , 15x8

BACK

Chin ups 5, 6
*God, I suck at chin-ups.

DL 130x7 , 130x8 , 130x5
*these went down easy as ****. gonna hit 150 next time, then maybe 200 at christmas

*i was beat after the dl and the place was waaaaay overcrowded, so i cut it short

Supplements :
Morning

Lunch

Before training
Protein shake

After training
Protein shake

i've discovered soy-burgers, theyre delicious and high in protein, and they're BURGERS!!!! sweet. i just bought a whole lot of these babies.

spring break is starts up at friday. i had planned for this awesome road-trip along the golden coast, but no. the he bitch of an professor at my engineering application class just gave us two friggin assigments thats due next wednesday, which is in the MIDDLE of our SPRING BREAK!!! foook!!!!! so much for the roadtrip.

Praetorian
09-24-2004, 10:15 AM
So there i am needing to expell a few toxins and in quite a hurry. I swiftly move into the middle cibical and what the F*&K! Sprayed every where. How the HEll can you get it on the walls. I mean come on!!!??? God damn sick bastards shoot em all.

We don't need them

Bloody hell, some friggin fermenting corpse must've blown up in there. It was worse than the toilet in Trainspotting. It was so disgusting I actually had to look inside to see if there was a skull sitting on half a kilo of shredded meat.

If someone gets that ill I suppose you just have to grateful they made it to the Great White Funnel and didn't blow in the walkway. I reckon after that went off the poor sod must've rushed off to hospital with his sphincter in a jar, which would explain why he didn't use the toilet brush.

You and I feel ill, imagine the poor cleaners. They should get danger pay.

PizDoff
09-24-2004, 11:16 AM
interesting.....good luck on your goals

mixta
09-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Bloody hell, some friggin fermenting corpse must've blown up in there. It was worse than the toilet in Trainspotting. It was so disgusting I actually had to look inside to see if there was a skull sitting on half a kilo of shredded meat.

Lol!

Nice chest and back session, keep up the good work!

Praetorian
09-26-2004, 06:57 AM
i did absolutly nothing today besides watching JAG and Princess Diaries. Commander Rabb is so friggin awesome. Today, he was on a secret CIA mission to save an informant. Well, to make a long story short, he landed a C-135 (Hercules) that had lost two starport engines, no hydralics and no brakes in the dark on a aircraft carrier. Now, how sweet is that. Talking about sweet. Princess Diaries was a sweet movie, it gave me this sweet tingling feeling inside.

Praetorian
09-27-2004, 10:24 PM
i didnt train my legs and arms this weekend due to an incident with a magic mushroom.

I got myself some creatine that im gonna use. Max's are next week. Im fairly sure that i can at least rep 110kg on the BP, and DL 150 for rep, but im unsure when it comes to squats. Maybe i should make my legs a priority, which ive never done.

Praetorian
09-29-2004, 11:10 PM
I went to the gym today to see if I had reached any of my goals.
CHEST

BP 105x2 , 100x3 , 90x7
*I could have pressed out a couple more reps, but since I didnt have a spotter, I really didnt want to take that chance.

Incline Dumbel Press 30x7 , 30x5

BACK

DL 150x5
*I just felt like puking after that.
[/size]

so basically, I've done better than expected on the BP and DL. Im now looking forward to sunday when I'll be doing Squats. Im not sure if I can hit 150kg on squats, but I'll give it a try.

Ive decided that I need a break and focus on other things in life. To be honest, I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I think it has to due to the fact them im thousands of miles away from my family and friends and the fact that the studies are far more difficult then I ever could imagine. I actually look back at the time I had in the army with the guys there as the best time of my life. I have played with the thought of re-enlisting, but I dont know. The friendships I made in the army is something that I really miss, cause those guys were the best guys Ive ever had the privilidige (sp?) of meeting.

enough if this stupid rant. Im off to the library.

kAiXuan
12-02-2004, 02:46 AM
you are a fat, lazy, slob of a bitch.

Praetorian
04-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Centurion lies in ruins. Conflict and betrayel have left its mark on this brave soul.

But not all is lost. From the dusk of the battlefield, a man seemingly immmortal rises up, intent on restoring what was. He is the Nova Invicta Legionare, and a new myth, destined to span the centuries, is waiting to be born...

Thus Praetorian rises from the ashes.

:D

Right, here's the scoop.

I'm gonna try this 6 days a week training split that I havnt tried before.

HELL WEEK

Day 1 - Chest/Back
Day 2 - Legs
Day 3 - Shoulders/Arms
Day 4 - Chest/Back
Day 5 - Legs
Day 6 - Shoulder/Arms
Day 7 - REST

I'll try this out for at least 5 weeks and see how it goes. I don't have diet set in stone, but I'm aiming towards consuming 250g of protein a day.

Hell Week commences on Monday.

Praetorian
04-18-2005, 03:04 AM
HELL WEEK

Day 1 Chest / Back

Chest :

BP :80x5, 80x4 , 75x4
Low Incline DB Press :20x7 , 20x6 , 20x7
Pec Flyes : 10x8 , 10x5

Back :

DL : 130x7 , 130x6 , 130x2
Barbell Rows : 50x2
Pull Downs : 55x8 , 60x6 , 55x8
Shrugs : 25x8 , 25x12

COMMENTS
I still had some DOMS in my Triceps from the saturday arm day, so it kinda held me back a little. Other than that, the intensity was pretty much spot on. Heh, first time I workout this early (9am).

DIET
Meal 1 - Oatmeal + 3scoops of whey
Meal 2 (pwo) - orange juice + 3scoops of whey
Meal 3 - Chicken Filet Footlong Subway
Meal 4 - 3scoops of whey
Meal 5 - Pasta
Meal 6 - will have some cottage cheese before bed

SUPPLEMENTS
200mg Caffeine
1 Multi-vitamin

Franco
04-18-2005, 05:59 AM
Fructose isn't exactly the best choice post workout mate. Apart from that glad to see that you've dug up your journal again

Praetorian
04-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Cheers mate! Even though I've been training for a while now, I really havnt bothered with an online journal :) we'll see how long I'll keep this one.

Day 2 LEGS / ABS

Legs :

Squat : 110x8 , 110x6 , 110xfail
Leg Extension : 65x8 , 68x8 , 68x8
Lying Leg Curl : 55x6 , 50x7 , 41x6
Standing Calve Raises : 50x10 , 50x10

Abs :

Incline Sit Ups : x14 , x10 , x7

COMMENTS
Sleep : 4 hours
Workout time : 9am

My lower back was sore from the DLs yesterday. I lost my concentration on the last set of squats and dropped the weight. Thank God for the Power Cage. Sent a pm to chris mason yesterday and ordered 2 nitrean. w00t w00t!!!

DIET
Meal 2 (pwo) - 10g glucose + 3scoops of whey
Meal 3 - Egg baguet
Meal 4 - subway
Meal 5 - chicken snitzhel + rice
Meal 6 - orange juice + cottage cheese

SUPPLEMENTS
100mg Caffeine
1 Multi-vitamin

JSully
04-19-2005, 12:00 AM
good luck bro :thumbup:

looking good so far... I would invest in some PWO dextrose instead of the orange juice. Orange juice + whey is pretty tasty though eh?

Get some dextrose from www.supplementdirect.com. Comes out to like $17US after shipping (to me at least, not sure how much to other countries) and that is an 11lb tub. At 1/2 cup day, that lasts quite some time. I've had mine for 2-3months now.

Praetorian
04-20-2005, 06:53 AM
Hehe I see I've lured you to my journal :p Thanks for that link man. I think I'll be ordering more dex from there. I paid like $8 for 1lbs of glucose at the local supermarket. Friggin rip off. :swear:

Day 3 SHOULDERS / TRICEPS / BICEPS

Shoulders :

Military Press : 30x8 , 30x8 , 30x7
Seated DB Press : 17.5x6 , 17.5x4 , 15x7
Standing Lateral Raises : 20x8 , 15x8 , 15x7

Triceps :

Narrow Grip BP : 60x8 , 60x5 , 50x8
French Press : 25x5 , 20x8 , 20x6
Press Down : 20x8 , 25x8 , 25x7

Biceps :

Barbell Curls : 35x8 , 35x5 , 30x5
Hammer Curl : 12.5x8 , 10x8 , 10x8

COMMENTS
Sleep : 6 hours + 1 hour nap
Time of Workout : 7.30 pm - place was way to overcrowded

Pretty decent workout.

DIET
Meal 1 - Scrambled eggs + mushrooms (not the magic ones :p ) + orange juice + coffee
Meal 2 - 3scoops of whey
Meal 3 - 2 sushi rolls
Meal 4 - 3 scoops of whey
Meal 5 (pwo) - 3scoops of whey +10g dex + egyptian pita bread w/turkey and cheese
Meal 6 - cottage cheese

SUPPLEMENTS
100mg Caffeine
1 Multi-vitamin

JSully
04-20-2005, 07:00 PM
Are you cutting? cuz that can't be many calories at all. lol...

Actually looks like you might be taking in BARELY more than me.... and I'm at about 1500cals/day

Praetorian
04-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Yeah bro, I'm on this never ending cut. I plug what I ate into fitday and got this,

Totals Cals 1323 Fat 27 Carb 115 Protein 152

I need to up my fat + protein while lowering the carb.

I weigh ~ 210lbs right now and funny thing is that even though I'm consuming 1320 cals, I don't feel like I'm starving. I'll check out your journal.

JSully
04-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah bro, I'm on this never ending cut. I plug what I ate into fitday and got this,

Totals Cals 1323 Fat 27 Carb 115 Protein 152

I need to up my fat + protein while lowering the carb.

I weigh ~ 210lbs right now and funny thing is that even though I'm consuming 1320 cals, I don't feel like I'm starving. I'll check out your journal.

I'm at 1450 cals /day and I weigh 235lbs. I'm FCUKING STARVING ALL DAY!!!

I can't wait till my cheat day on saturday. My mouth has been watering for pancakes the last 4 days!

Praetorian
04-21-2005, 02:32 AM
I've got my eyes set for some nachos + sourcream + guacomole this sunday :drooling:

Day 1 CHEST / BACK

Chest :

BP 80x5 , 75x5 , 70x5
Low Incline DB Press 25x5 , 22.5x4 , 20x4
Lying Pec Flyes 7.5x8 , 10x8 , 10x8

Back :

DL 130x6 , 130x5 , 130x5
Lying Barbell Rows 20x8 , 20x8 , 20x8
Pulldown 55x8 , 59x5 , 55x6
Shrugs 25x8 , 30x7 , 30x8

COMMENTS
Sleep : 6 hours - I need to get more sleep.
Time of Workout : 11am

Workout sucked today. No intensity whatsoever. I'm thinking of traning each bodypart seperatly, might start next week.

DIET
Meal 1 - 3scoops of whey + feta cheese pita sandwich
Meal 2 (pwo) - 3scoops of whey + 15g dex
Meal 3 - 3 scoops of whey + 1 salad wrap + 1 lebanese wrap
Meal 4 - 3 scoops of whey + raviolli
Meal 5 - egyptian pita + turkey + cheese
Meal 6 - cottage cheese

SUPPLEMENTS
1 Multi-vitamin

Praetorian
04-22-2005, 02:43 AM
Day 2 LEGS / ABS

Legs :

Squat : 110x8 , 110x8 , 110x8l
Leg Press : 150x8 , 150x8 , 150x8
Leg Extension : 64x8 , 59x8 , 59x8
Lying Leg Curl : 40x8 , 50x5
Standing Calve Raises : 55x10 , 55x10

Abs :

Incline Sit Ups : x17 , x9 , x9

COMMENTS
Sleep : 6 hours + 3 hours nap [I really need to get min 9 hours of sleep everyday]
Workout time : 5pm

Even though the weights are sissy weight, the intesity was crazy. I didnt have any clean workout tsh so I wore a dirty one, damn did I smell that place up. :)

DIET
Meal 1 - 3scoops of whey + egyptian pita bread v/turkey and cheese
Meal 2 - 3scoops of whey
Meal 3 - Can of tuna
Meal 4 - 3scoops of whey
Meal 5 (pwo) - 3 scoops of whey + 15g dex + rice + chicken stay (minus souace)
Meal 6 -

SUPPLEMENTS
100mg Caffeine
1 Multi-vitamin

Praetorian
04-23-2005, 05:49 AM
Day 3 SHOULDERS / TRICEPS / BICEPS

Shoulders :

Military Press : 35x8 , 35x5 , 30x6
Seated DB Press : 17.5x5 , 15x8 , 15x8
Standing Lateral Raises : 20x8 (side) , 15x20 (front) , 15x12(side), 25x7 (front)

Triceps :

Narrow Grip BP : 60x7 , 60x5 , 50x10
French Press : 25x4 , 20x8 , 20x7
Press Down : 25x11 , 25x8 , 25x7

Biceps :

Barbell Curls : 40x5 , 35x6 , 30x7
Preacher EZ curl : 20x5
Hammer Curl : 12.5x8 , 10x7

COMMENTS
Sleep : 11hours
Time of Workout : 1pm

Pretty decent workout.

DIET
Meal 2 (pwo) - 3scoops of whey + 15g dex + safran rice + chicken
Meal 3 - tuna
Meal 4 - cottage cheese
Meal 5 -
Meal 6 -

SUPPLEMENTS
100mg Caffeine
1 Multi-vitamin

JSully
04-23-2005, 12:26 PM
I've got my eyes set for some nachos + sourcream + guacomole this sunday :drooling::drooling:

Nice dedication bro.. :thumbup: