PDA

View Full Version : snapshots

Rock
09-05-2004, 06:22 PM
no great poses here folks, hehe.

Just a little update and all, I am 94kgs in these pictures, I do not have a pump in these pictures, totally cold, but its after a meal.

Mystic Eric
09-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Oh Rock, you are so dreamy! :clap:

Maki Riddington
09-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Great build. You look solid with minimal bodyfat. You defintely are gonna be more like a boulder then a rock when you're older if you keep your training up.

Rock
09-06-2004, 06:11 AM
hehe, I train harder then ever Maki, closing in on my first competition, I just need to learn how to fully gain muscle while having a full time job, when I do that, I will oficially enter.

skinny no more
09-06-2004, 03:13 PM
nice work, what are your stats?

fishbrains
09-06-2004, 03:40 PM
sorry for my ignorance but what does 94kg's = in lbs?

you look awesome dude. good luck in the comp.

SalahG
09-06-2004, 03:45 PM
GOD DAMN ROCK! But damn, you look real good man. Great build, and great work.

You're pretty inspiring, as my body type is identical to what you looked like before(I searched some old threads), great work man.

solarisdude45
09-06-2004, 04:41 PM
94kg equal "about" 208 lbs.

Rock - you are looking great! If you have already mention this then please excuse my asking again, but where is your first competition going to be?? Norway??

Good luck

BigNic
09-06-2004, 04:59 PM
looking good bro, youve really brought up your legs.

Big J
09-06-2004, 05:27 PM
no great poses here folks, hehe.

Just a little update and all, I am 94kgs in these pictures, I do not have a pump in these pictures, totally cold, but its after a meal.

You lookin a lot bigger than when you first starting posting bro. Good work.

SalahG
09-07-2004, 05:17 AM
Rock, what'd you do to get a lean as you are today? I am almost identical in size and frame as you are, but look more like you did a few a years ago. I couldn't pm you cause your box was full. :)

Rock
09-07-2004, 06:21 AM
thanx guys !

My first comp, I have been saying to my self a long time I need a fulltime job first, now I am very close to getting that, and then I when I get that, I will oficially enter the comp, that will be in norway and I will say it on here and show pictures.

My stats are ****, not worth saying, but the measurement around my chest is miles ahead the rest of my body.

SalahG, first off all, no more milk or milky products, and my carbs only come from 2 sources, oatmeal and brown rice, thats it, nothing else, and over time, that has made me lean. Very simple, you can eat boatloads of brown rice and still not gain bodyfat.

TaNkArMs747
09-07-2004, 07:14 AM
conversion: 1kg = 2.2 lbs

solarisdude45
09-07-2004, 10:47 AM
Thanks again for the update. I wasn't sure if your first competition would be in Norway since you mentioned before in a post that BB events are rather "frown" upon in Norway.

I hope you obtain the position or job you desire and able to go forward with the desires of your heart.

Good Luck!

Relentless
09-07-2004, 01:38 PM
legs in particular look good, Stein

I envy your quad sweep

Rock
09-07-2004, 02:43 PM
you think so? I have a quad sweep, wow how cool is that!

Solaris thanx man, Im going to bring it home for WBB!

Ğragons
09-07-2004, 04:59 PM
respect

raniali
09-07-2004, 05:18 PM
rock is barely legal (at least here in the US) so i always feel kinda pedophilic making aesthetic comments to him ... but i do have to give my compliments once again: looking quite fine, stein. ;)

and, yes, i also noticed the 'quad sweep' too.

Anthony
09-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Looking very solid!

EviscerationX
09-08-2004, 02:01 AM
You're HUGE...keep it up, man.

Rock
09-08-2004, 05:20 AM
raniali : Thanks alot! dont worry, you can make all sorts of comments, I like it!!

thanx anthony, the solid part is more correct that huge, because I am not that massive, but I am very thick in my muscle, Ive always just been kind of thick.

EviscerationX not huge yet, but I will be, soon!

Silverback
09-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Stein!!!

Awsome pics big guy :) Your physique already is starting to take on a mature look. Im sure you will own the show, hope i can be there for it :) Your legs pretty much have the show won now, its not often you see young guys with legs like yours.

How do you get your chest so damn thick? looks like you have implants j/k :D you gotta help me get that kind of thickness.

In return for putting up your pics i'll put up some more Arnie pics, just been busy learning about DC training the past few day.

take care Rocky

Beast
09-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Stein, when are you going to start a journal???

Rock
09-08-2004, 03:25 PM
Andy thanx for those pictures! yeah I think I have a little more mature look now, I am not so puppish as I was in the beginning, my forearms and chest outsize bodybuilders who are older and larger than me, but that alone wont win me a show, my legs are starting to get veiny all over and I guess that is a good sign. Andy I wont allow to come all the way to norway just too see me compete, haha, that is very kind off you, but then I would have 2 show you the town also.

Beast, I could start a journal, I guess, but I have tried and it dissapears really fast

BigNic
09-08-2004, 03:40 PM
even if you dont update it all the time, i think a journal is a great idea.

Rock
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
whats strange is that if you look at the most muscular picture, my forearms are as wide as my upper arms, wich is seldom, me thinks.

Den Fisher
09-08-2004, 04:35 PM
pics look great

and just wondering.. do you have any pics of when you were 15-16, just started working working out?

StevenEric
09-08-2004, 10:18 PM
You are one solid big man. Excellent as always ya big ol tank

Teh BDK
09-09-2004, 12:37 AM
I'll hold my praise until you learn some different poses.

Yes, I'm being sincere. Its easy (and right) to say that you look great but there's no way we can truly judge the quality of your size with two nearly identical most musculars and a vanilla leg shot. Can't you get someone to take a picture for you, or tie the camera to the bathroom door or something?

Rock
09-09-2004, 06:12 AM
well sure, but I have even posted a movie of my self on here, and also several others wich other have taken

but I said no great poses here folks, so I warned ya, hehe.

DenFisher, there are some pictures on WBB, but I dont know how 2 find them

galileo
09-09-2004, 06:55 AM
If you plan on being a competitor, you should definitely learn to pose. ;)

Relentless
09-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Can't you get someone to take a picture for you, or tie the camera to the bathroom door or something?

Hell, 99% of cameras have a 'timer' function and you can buy a mini-tripod for a few bucks at most camera stores in malls.

That's what I used for my own pics, and it worked fine. of course, I actually made an effort to have additional lighting, etc, etc. but that's only because I'm fussy that way.

With 5 minutes of effort, and minimal investment, ANYONE can take better shots.

Den Fisher
09-09-2004, 02:53 PM
well sure, but I have even posted a movie of my self on here, and also several others wich other have taken

but I said no great poses here folks, so I warned ya, hehe.

DenFisher, there are some pictures on WBB, but I dont know how 2 find them

Ok, I just did a search on every topic you made. And found one from where you just turned 17, and you were even huge then. :O

MegaMuscle
09-09-2004, 03:21 PM
great job Rock ,if you started a journal and updated evry two weeks it would still be on the front page probably.