PDA

View Full Version : Request: skinny people's progress

Jabathetoothpic
09-05-2004, 10:35 PM
I'm looking for before and after pictures of skinny people to see how much gain they could get in say 6 months to a year's time.
Please include the time inbetween the pics if you post some, thanks.

russ
09-05-2004, 10:55 PM
if you want to use this to see how much you could grow I don't recommend using it for that. Everyone is different someones process can and will be loads different then yours, it all depends how much you work out, how much you eat, and many many more factors.

edge-man
09-06-2004, 06:12 AM
I will do it in a sec, just gotta find the older pictures. I'm talking a year and a half for this one.

Hope this gives you some kind of time scale. In my case I responded well to a good diet and hard work but as Russ rightly says, it all depends on how much work you are willing to put in, or how much your body is capable of putting on muscle. Good luck.

skinny no more
09-06-2004, 03:15 PM
good progress

Munky
09-06-2004, 03:18 PM
I just posted my pictures of me working out off and on 6 months you can check them out. I don't know how good they are though. I didn't really watch my diet too much so i didn't gain a massive amount of mass.

Beast
09-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Sorry, this pic was after 3 years. I didn't have a one year after pic.

Den Fisher
09-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Sorry, this pic was after 3 years. I didn't have a one year after pic.

that's great lookin'

how old are you btw?

galileo
09-06-2004, 07:30 PM
Here are a few - about 1.5 years apart.

1st pic - 150's
2nd pic - 170's
3rd pic - 180's.

Gizotch
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
I will do it in a sec, just gotta find the older pictures. I'm talking a year and a half for this one.

Hope this gives you some kind of time scale. In my case I responded well to a good diet and hard work but as Russ rightly says, it all depends on how much work you are willing to put in, or how much your body is capable of putting on muscle. Good luck.

weird question , but did your head get bigger along with your body ? im aq little worried that my boddy is going to get huge and my head is going to stay exactly the same as it does now .... making things a wee bit out of proportion . good progress btw

galileo
09-06-2004, 08:03 PM
weird question , but did your head get bigger along with your body ? im aq little worried that my boddy is going to get huge and my head is going to stay exactly the same as it does now .... making things a wee bit out of proportion . good progress btw

Depends on your age. Most likely, your head won't get bigger, but your neck will. I really don't think it'll look that off.

toughguywannabe
09-06-2004, 09:11 PM

i don't know but i sure wish that was true.. i have a peanut head i dunno why maybe i have a decease, 1 thing i do know is that having a peanut head makes u look damn young im 19 and i look like im 16. :(

bentkarnes
09-07-2004, 02:00 AM

JSully
09-07-2004, 02:08 AM
i don't know but i sure wish that was true.. i have a peanut head i dunno why maybe i have a decease, 1 thing i do know is that having a peanut head makes u look damn young im 19 and i look like im 16. :(

I have a peanut head and I look at least 4 years older than I really am. And depending on ur age your head won't grow. My head is tiny compared to my body. :(

The first one was from August 17th when I finished my bulk and started dieting about a week and a half later once I got it all figured out. That picture was taken at 264 lbs, I currently weighed in today at 247 carb depleted. I'm about 255-260 on saturdays when I'm carb loaded and creatine loaded. I've also dropped my bf % from 15.5% to 13% (caliper tested).

The second picture is of me in 2001 before I started lifting seriously. I got real into lifting in the end of 2002 and then never got my diet right so I ended up losing half of what I gained every time I went on a cut. So I finally got tired of doing that and started seriously getting into dieting about february of this year. I droppped from 230lbs down to 210lbs w/abs, not awesome abs, but they were there.

I'm leaning against the door in the 2nd pic so u really can't tell about my peanut head... but seriously..lol. I only wear a 7-71/8 fitted hat. All my friends have way bigger cabezas..I dunno.

Enjoy!... or not.

edge-man
09-07-2004, 03:58 AM

What age are you? A few years back yes I did feel the same way about the size of my head. In my case it has grown much more in late puberty so it does suit my body a bit better. As Galileo said, your neck will also thicken, so that also adds to the effect of a "larger" head. Don't worry about it bro, your body will proportion itself naturally, just give it time.

My head:

Beast
09-07-2004, 08:07 PM
that's great lookin'

how old are you btw?
Thanks. I am 21.