PDA

View Full Version : mcdonald's diet not working.. i think i'm messed up! help!

okjacklim
09-07-2004, 09:36 AM
hi everyone,

if anyone remembered my post several weeks ago, i contemplated and attempted a mcdonald's diet (two double cheeseburgers on top of my daily breakfast/lunch/dinner diet), and after almost a month now, i have gained naught!!

i am currently at 110lbs.. and i've been at this weight for almost 4-5years

after talking to several folks around, (i live in a chinese speaking society), i had been advised to try out some chinese medicine meant to kill 'worms inside my intestines' ... this is the first time i'm hearing anything like this, and was wondering if any fellow wbb mates had tried or heard anything about them before? or is there any western medicine which does the same? (i'm kinda biased, and will definately prefer a more scientific approach aka western medicine =p)

migs
09-07-2004, 09:39 AM
How bout 4 :P

Just try some weightgainers, should get you a decent 2000 cals

TaNkArMs747
09-07-2004, 09:43 AM
count calories, and increase them as you notice to remain stagnant, or decrease as you notice to much weight gain

okjacklim
09-07-2004, 09:58 AM
How bout 4 :P

Just try some weightgainers, should get you a decent 2000 cals

i was on mass gainers this past feb --> april, noticed 0% increase in weight at all... yikes.. prolly I'm feeding the worms more than myself? (if my folks assumption are right)

okjacklim
09-07-2004, 10:00 AM
count calories, and increase them as you notice to remain stagnant, or decrease as you notice to much weight gain

i'll prolly attempt taking 4 cheese burgers on top of my daily diet... see if anything changes... i'm close to desperation... 110lbs in college is sure turn-off!!!

Manveet
09-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Not enough calories, eat more!

Shao-LiN
09-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Eat a lot more. 2 not working? Eat 3. 3 not working? Eat 4. Easiest way, though, as everyone has suggested is to count how many calories you are presently eating and adjust it every week until you are gaining.

mattburns
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
wait, do you actually have worms? go see a doctor mate worms aren't good lol :p

–ragons
09-07-2004, 05:26 PM
yeah and iff u have worms, u gotta **** them out

:p

mattburns
09-07-2004, 05:27 PM
haha i feel sorry for you okjack, i really do.

–ragons
09-07-2004, 05:31 PM
sit on your ass all day

eat 5000 calories, dont wank for a week and then step on the scales, i guarentee you;ll be heavier ;P

EviscerationX
09-07-2004, 05:34 PM
110 lbs and you haven't gained in 4-5 years? You seriosuly need to eat more, your metabolism is insanely high. And you seriously need to see a doctor if you have worms, that's just gross.

When I was 110, I worked out 6 days a week, and ate a 7-8 times a day, as well as a semi-weight gainer, and I was gaining 4-5 pounds every 2-3 weeks. Your diet seems to be inadequate. Take in more calories, and change up your eating scedule a bit.

Find out how many calories you're taking in, and follow that for 2 weeks. If you're not gaining, add a few hundred more, and keep doing the same amount for 2 weeks, and if you're still not gaining...just keep adding until you are...

AstronautJones
09-07-2004, 05:38 PM
110lbs? You're female right?

Max-Mex
09-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Lol!

mattburns
09-07-2004, 05:49 PM
yea 110lbs is like 7stone aint it, thats low i think my bird weighs like 8stone lol :p

PowerManDL
09-07-2004, 06:02 PM
Get a bottle of olive oil also.

ryuage
09-07-2004, 06:39 PM
and chug it

Fraser
09-07-2004, 08:15 PM
I was 125 for the longest time (like from whenever I an remember until 2 months agao, i'm 20) and only managed to gain weight in the past 2 months. I am eating the same amount as before just more stuff like milk eggs chicken red meat and whole grains. But if you seriiosuly think you have a tape worm get it checked out

BlingMeter
09-07-2004, 08:57 PM
breakfast: nice large steak, potatoes, oj and banana
9am. weight gainer shake
12pm. 5 double cheesburgers, big mac, coke
3pm weight gainer shake
6pm dinner. 5 chicken breasts, milk, 4 cups pasta
9pm weight gainer shake

:strong:

if u dont gain wait with that, join the circus!

better yet, do that and drink 2 gallons of water a day. and stack it with some 1-ad/1-test!!

AstronautJones
09-07-2004, 10:47 PM
breakfast: nice large steak, potatoes, oj and banana
9am. weight gainer shake
12pm. 5 double cheesburgers, big mac, coke
3pm weight gainer shake
6pm dinner. 5 chicken breasts, milk, 4 cups pasta
9pm weight gainer shake

:strong:

if u dont gain wait with that, join the circus!

better yet, do that and drink 2 gallons of water a day. and stack it with some 1-ad/1-test!!

The 1ad/1test is a bad idea. As for the diet, I'd purchase a stent as well because even if you're bulking fast food every day is not a good idea, regardless of weight. There are better ways.

toughguywannabe
09-07-2004, 11:06 PM
buy some crisco drink a bottle a day u will gain gaurantee it.

BlingMeter
09-08-2004, 05:48 AM
just a way for him to gain weight!

BlingMeter
09-08-2004, 05:49 AM
buy some crisco drink a bottle a day u will gain gaurantee it.

along with a new heart every week. i hear those pig hearts are cheap these days

Adetweiler
09-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Where can I buy one of these tape worms? :)

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 12:38 PM
hi everyone,

if anyone remembered my post several weeks ago, i contemplated and attempted a mcdonald's diet (two double cheeseburgers on top of my daily breakfast/lunch/dinner diet), and after almost a month now, i have gained naught!!

i am currently at 110lbs.. and i've been at this weight for almost 4-5years

after talking to several folks around, (i live in a chinese speaking society), i had been advised to try out some chinese medicine meant to kill 'worms inside my intestines' ... this is the first time i'm hearing anything like this, and was wondering if any fellow wbb mates had tried or heard anything about them before? or is there any western medicine which does the same? (i'm kinda biased, and will definately prefer a more scientific approach aka western medicine =p)

Hey man. About the worms in your intenstines. Everyone is laughing and a month ago I would be laughing too. But the sad thing is that the majority of people in the USA have worms, parasites, toxic waste ect inside there bodys and don't realize it. You won't gain weight by eating "****". What I would suggest is do what your friends said. Kill all those worms and parasites inside your body. I'm currently doing that myself. It's a 10 day process of destroying all the germs, worms, parasites, toxic waste inside your body. Then I will take a 7 day program that will flush them all out, destroy the muscos plaque inside my intenstines.

I always thought that I ate enough good food but always felt like ****, but the fact is, if your intenstines are clogged with "****" the vitamins and minerals will never get to them. Only 10% of all vitamins, minerals, ect actually reach your blood with a build of of waste. I'm sure most people have it but don't want to admit to it or don't realize it.

I suggest cleansing your body then look for natural foods to help you gain weight. Don't eat micowaveable foods eithier, it's all dead waste.

:read:

HemiVision
09-08-2004, 12:48 PM
It's a 10 day process of destroying all the germs, worms, parasites, toxic waste inside your body. Then I will take a 7 day program that will flush them all out, destroy the muscos plaque inside my intenstines.

Just out of curiosity, how are you doing this?

Brokensword
09-08-2004, 01:41 PM
I second that. How exactly are you cleaning out your body. I've heard of people fasting in order to rid their bodies of excess feces and toxic material, but you seem to be taking some sort of antibiotics or supplements of some judging by the way you talk about it.

BlingMeter
09-08-2004, 03:43 PM
i wanna know to. i dont need no 4 foot worm in me

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone,

What I'm doing is the first time I have tried it. Does it work? Dunno but I'm trying it out. I've been sick with headaches alot and just feel weak and tired so I figured I'd try this out.

1st 10 days I take these Parasine 2 capsules. 10 before I go to bed for 10 days. What this does is kill off all the bacteria, worms, toxic waste, germs ect.. There's no chemicals in the capsules it's all organic and natural. I also take Super Boost (green mix) pills 6 in the morning which has gotu kola, spirulina, orange peel, spinach, alfafla, wheat grass, sea kelp and barley in the capsules. This helps keep alkaline reserves and ph level high while i take the parasine 2 pills.

Right now I'm on day 4 of this.

After 10 days I will start taking herbal mucus eliminator capsules. 7 in the morning and 7 7 in the evening. And I'll continue taking the super boost greens. What the herbal mucus capsules does is clear out and break down all that crap that is in your testins and release it during the bathroom.

Now I'm not up to that yet so I can't really tell you much more.

But what I plan on doing is finishing up the cleanse then I'm going to visit a colon hydrotherpist and get cleanesd professionally just to get what ever eggs remain and the rest of the waste out.

Alot of people do that but but don't kill the crap out first and break up the mucus in there body first. I'm also going to start changing my diet. I bought a steamer and a juicer and started juicing fruits and vegitables.

I'm no longer going to eat anything microwaved and will TRY to cut out meats as well. (Which will be hard).

I'm really excited and can't wait to see how I feel once I'm done.

If anyone has any questions I'll answer as best I can.

–ragons
09-08-2004, 04:43 PM
shadowless, omg man..

i wouldnt look down the toilet when one of those things come's out.

id **** myself and run :-\

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 04:46 PM
P.S

I did alot of reading online and research. I researched wheat grass and found out alot of good information about it. I went to a natural food store and found some mix that I'm going to start taking next week. I also bought some Kelp suplements.

Try to research wheat grass, kelp, detoxication, colon cleansing, herbal care ect. You will be amazed on how much we didn't know.

http://www.rawfood.com/walker.html
www.wheatgrass.com

No more fast food for me. lol

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 04:51 PM
shadowless, omg man..

i wouldnt look down the toilet when one of those things come's out.

id **** myself and run :-\

LMAO

The funny thing is, I went to a movie today and was telling my buddy about how I sometimes look after I crap to make sure there's nothing alive in there. :D

I havn't started to take the mucus pills which will definitly show me some nasty ****. I hear that after the 3rd or 4th day of taking those pills you will start to see the rubber like crap come out. I'm kinda weary but would love to feel healthy and alive. And this could all be blind luck but over the past few days my headaches havn't been as bad.

The only thing I hate if drinking fresh carrot and different vegi juice. Taste real nasty. Fresh Orange and Apple juice taste good though.

AstronautJones
09-08-2004, 07:27 PM
Hey everyone,

What I'm doing is the first time I have tried it. Does it work? Dunno but I'm trying it out. I've been sick with headaches alot and just feel weak and tired so I figured I'd try this out. eggs remain and the rest of the waste out.

If things are really that bad, maybe you should see a doctor?
:thumbup:

Shadowless
09-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Seen a doctor, he said it would pass. Gave me nothing. Said it was sinus's. With all due respect I know a doctor knows alot but with the internet you can easily search your own symptoms without paying doctor fees. I don't have insurance and don't feel like paying 60 bucks for a doctor to tell me to take it easy for a while, and to rest up.

I'm not sure if you miss quoted me on purpose or by accident so I can't really reply to that last part.

Most of the time doctors basicly shove pills down your mouth. If you do some searching you will realize that sure the pills may work at first but they are toxins and poisions themselves and the long term effects will harm your body.

AstronautJones
09-08-2004, 11:38 PM
With all due respect I know a doctor knows alot but with the internet you can easily search your own symptoms without paying doctor fees. I don't have insurance and don't feel like paying 60 bucks for a doctor to tell me to take it easy for a while, and to rest up.

This is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. The internet over a licensed health care professional? Guess you've got to do what you've got to do when you don't have health insurance though.

AstronautJones
09-08-2004, 11:39 PM
I'm not sure if you miss quoted me on purpose or by accident so I can't really reply to that last part.

Where did I misquote you? I simply cut out the parts that I didn't want to comment on.

Shadowless
09-09-2004, 04:50 AM
This is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard. The internet over a licensed health care professional? Guess you've got to do what you've got to do when you don't have health insurance though.

I didn't mean any disrespect to doctors but at the same time. What's the difference between me going to the doctors and complaining about certain symptoms and searching online finding the symptoms and researching how to remedy them?

Doctors may be licensed health care professionals but imo they are just very knowledgable. I'm not saying it's bad to see a doctor if you are ill, just sometimes pointless when you can just figure out what's wrong with you on your own.

furious
09-10-2004, 08:05 PM
If you areant gaining weight on your current diet,up your calories. It isnt rocket science.

Shadowless
09-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Hhahaha very good advice.

Beavereater
09-11-2004, 12:21 AM
You need some wieght....I have some on my sides I can give you!!