PDA

View Full Version : Power to crush the criminals

Krudler
09-09-2004, 08:46 AM
So I have an inspiration to be stronger and quicker than most people I meet. Its called survival. Size I don't care so much as long as it doesn't affect the others.

I've been lifting weights casually for about 2 years. About 6 months ago a revelation came to me and I became obsessed with strength. I don't want to guess that I get beat the other guy, I need to know I can. In my line of work it can mean the difference between life or death.

Now if I can't be inspired by that I don't know what can.

So I've decided after 5 months of intensive weight lifting to have a try of Dr Squats 12 Week periodized peaking cycle for powerlifters,

Starting weights:
(s)quat=59kg (b)ench=77kg (d)eadlifts=86kg
Weekly increments:
s=1kg b=0.5kg d=1kg

each workout proceeded by about 5 min boxing for core warmup
Day1 on 1
Bench 65kg (3r) (5s)
Bench 92kg (overload) (x3)
Squat 38kg (2r)(5s)

Day 3 on 3
Deadlift 73kg (3r)(5s)

Day 6 on 6
Squat 52kg (3r)(5s)
Squat 72kg (overload) (x3)
Bench 50kg (2r)(5s)

Day 9 on 9
Deadlift 56kg (5r)(5s)
Dumbell Rows 10kg (12r)(2s)
Lvl3 Situp 6 8
Static Hold 45sec 50sec

...to be continued...

geoffgarcia
09-09-2004, 08:57 AM
I don't want to guess that I get beat the other guy, I need to know I can. In my line of work it can mean the difference between life or death.are you a ninja assassin or something?! *hahahah*
just teasin!
good luck with your goals!

Ğragons
09-09-2004, 08:58 AM
are you a ninja assassin or something?! *hahahah*
just teasin!
good luck with your goals!

sounds like he's on a mission whatever he is :)

good luck shagger

Krudler
09-09-2004, 09:01 AM
I'm a law enforcement officer. On a day by day basis I push the limits with them. I've had some colleagues go down for not being prepared and I expect some more will. Not me. I have too much of everything for that. So to help me I will get to be as strong as I can.

TaNkArMs747
09-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Thats awesome. I've been wanting to become an officer for a long time. Right now I'm making good money, but in the future I plan on selling my buisness and becoming an officer. Are you a state trooper, police officer....ect?

My friend who is a year older than me is going to the police academy this December, he was accepted a couple of months ago. I was the one who actually got him into this, but I hope when I do become an officer we can be partners, cause hes 6'7" and hes not to skinny, and I'm 6'0" benching 500lbs. We'd make an awesome combo.
This isn't just a dream I've been wanting to do its a passion I want to persue.

I've actually started training for the police academy here and there as well, but for right now I am working on building a foundation since I'm out of high school just last year.

Chubrock
09-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Good luck with ya goals fella. Crack a few skulls for me.