PDA

View Full Version : nutrition guru's...i need ur help!!!

Chris Cutler
09-09-2004, 12:39 PM
sup guys...yeah im looking at this growth booster called PROLEX, to help me grow taller. i wanna ask everyone about the ingredients and see if they are safe ingredients first...
Prolex comes in a spray that is applied to your body that can help you to
grow taller and faster by boosting and by regenerating you're fused and slow
growing bones.
The ingredients are: Ash tree (fraxinius exelsior)
leaf, vervain herb, harpagophytum procumbens root,
cat's claw, uncaria tomentosa root, blackcurrant leaf, meadow spiraea
ulmaria flower, eucalytus, pine, rosemary, lavandin, cedar, themes,
magnesium strearate, stearic acid, colloidal silica. Aloe vera, mineral oil,
E,K, monounsaturated fatty acid.
Are these safe??? i take a medication called SEROQUEL for anxiety. its a schizophreniac medicine but it works for anxiety too...i hope it doesnt interfere. thanks!

chris mason
09-09-2004, 12:45 PM
The product you have listed WILL NOT MAKE YOU TALLER. Do not waste your time and potentially endanger your health using it.

sublime99
09-09-2004, 01:11 PM
:withstupi

Bunch of crap

TheGimp
09-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Simple fact is if these kinds of products worked there would be no short people.

Jasonl
09-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Being tall is over-rated, you have no idea how hard it is to find pants, shoes, and shirts that fit properly. Let alone a car where you're not hugging the steering wheel.:)

VasDeferens
09-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Simple fact is if these kinds of products worked there would be no short people.

whatever. Looks like you dont believe in science.
The site has testimonials and it has to be true and the product must work.
http://www.parmalab.com/clients.html

mattburns
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
i hear you jasonl. damned short people with their clothes that fit :D

EviscerationX
09-09-2004, 05:48 PM
http://www.parmalab.com/clients.htmlI usually don't trust sites that look that sh*tty. I could have pulled a better one out of my ass. And testimonials aren't always truthful. You could try it, but don't be all disappointed if it doesn't do s***. You should ask your doctor before using anything like that.

waynis
09-09-2004, 06:19 PM
this is the worst claim supplement next to coral calcium can help cure cancer :rolleyes: Don't waste your money man..be happy with who u are :)

JSully
09-09-2004, 07:26 PM
http://www.parmalab.com/clients.html

I don't know if I'd trust a website that reads horozontally and not vertically. How odd!

Just think, the shorter you are, the less distance you have to move the weight. Deadlifts, Squats, Bench, all that you dont have to move as far as us tall people do. And I'm not even tall and I'm complaining about it. I'm only 6'0. Not to mention, our muscles are longer and look weird compared to short guys. When you all get huge you get beefed, where as it takes us a high ratio of muscle to look beefed like you would. A guy 5'6 200 lbs shredded will look bigger and more musculcar than a guy 6'0 240lbs shredded. Look at Franco Columbu, he was short, didn't even weigh that much, but he looked enormous.

Anyways, be happy with who you are and everything will fall into place.

SalahG
09-09-2004, 07:45 PM
That won't make you taller, the only thing that will make you taller is extremely high dose's of HGH, which will probably run you about $3000 for you to see a difference in height.

Ironman_1964
09-09-2004, 11:19 PM

Word !

Holto
09-10-2004, 11:55 AM
the only thing that will make you taller is extremely high dose's of HGH

if your're really underheight for your age your Dr can prescribe GH

galileo
09-10-2004, 12:16 PM
I think enough has already been said. This product states clearly, "The main reason for decreased body height is due to the degeneration of spinal discs, a condition that can be remedied by the use therapy of Prolex herbal treatments." I suppose that would be why doctors are prescribing Prolex to fix back conditions, right? Snake oil.

SalahG
09-10-2004, 12:45 PM
if your're really underheight for your age your Dr can prescribe GH
Yeah, but from what I know, most HMO's find a way out of paying for it, and it cost's a ton.