PDA

View Full Version : Never been to the gym, going to start. Here is my before shot.

Scofco
09-11-2004, 05:22 PM
I'm rolling up on 21 next week, and I'm getting tired of being so thin. Time to buckle down and change that.

I hope to increase my bicep size, along with my chest size. Back and legs both look great as they are.

6'2" 175lbs.

http://scofco.snowcave.org/muscle.jpg

I also want to define my stomach a bit more. Any other suggestions as to what I should be working on?

IdaMAN
09-11-2004, 05:40 PM
Nice frame to work with.

You might want to also work your back and legs just as much. After awhile you will look like what they call a "curl jockey". It is better to have your whole body grow than to just doing certian parts and looking out of proportion.

Scofco
09-11-2004, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking my legs already look funny, as I have been biking and snowboarding fairly hard my entire life. I am just sick of looking at biceps that you can put a level on :D

Rastaman
09-12-2004, 01:13 AM
I'm thinking my legs already look funny, as I have been biking and snowboarding fairly hard my entire life. I am just sick of looking at biceps that you can put a level on :D

No offense dude, but it's not just your biceps and chest that could use some size. Anyhoo, good luck with your goals.

ryuage
09-12-2004, 11:02 AM
work on everything... you planning on doing only bicep curls if we said work on your biceps more? you have a great build to start from, just be glad you didn't start off fat.

fishbrains
09-12-2004, 03:22 PM
work on everything... you planning on doing only bicep curls if we said work on your biceps more? you have a great build to start from, just be glad you didn't start off fat.

couldn't agree more. I hate when skinny people complain!! They get to eat, whereas us fatty's need to cut. ...

go :ninja: go go!