PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean -post-workout? help pls !!

bbird1927
09-15-2004, 05:52 AM
:help:
hi,i am from australia and nitrean is new to me because its not available in here.. anyway, i am taking some hydrolysed WPI ( ASN HP-100 ) post-workout and it works quite well on me, but the price of this is killing me outnumber
finally i found Nitrean and read through all those reviews about it, i decided to give it a try. But before doing that, i just need some opinion from you guys (i am :newbie: ). Is nitrean better than hydrolysed WPI ? i though Hydrolysed WPI is the fastest protein your body can digest/absorb.
or may be i should just add nitrean as part of my daily diet and continue one with that hydrolysed WPI, what do you guys reckon ? I am taking 12 eggs/day and kind of sick of it :drooling:
Thanks for your time guys ...cheers

Lance
09-15-2004, 10:19 AM
I don't really follow the post-workout nutrition theory's running around today. I go back to the roots of bodybuilding and follow the basics. Did Arnold and the crew have post-workout nutrition? They kept it simple, same as i do. Makes life a lot easier.

5-6 meals, spread out, high in protein. Nitrean is working great for me.

But to answer your question, it won't be as fast as hydro (feel like i'm talking about weed here), but i would think it would be sufficient. As a matter of fact, some new research (this is based of research that i've read from HST's site) after your workout, you're better off with a slow digesting, anti-catabolic protein.