PDA

View Full Version : Snacks

Bboy486
09-15-2004, 06:09 AM
What does everyone get as a snack daily, when you dont want something big, or when you are just relaxing and need to eat something?

I have been having mixed nuts, but I am getting bored of them.

galileo
09-15-2004, 06:55 AM
Perhaps some form of lean jerky would be suitable? I'd avoid snacking though, as it can tend to lead to overeating. Unless you need to overeat, that is.

Bboy486
09-15-2004, 07:01 AM
Not snacking like potato chips, but like there are certain times where I am really hungry like for example my eats look like this:

12 i have lunch (a subway sub) and at 2:30 i usually have either mixed nuts, pasta anytime or canned soup (the soup and pasta are getting phased out), so then when i get home at 5 i am really hungry and I eat either tuna, salmon, chicken salad or natty pb on a muffin, then i go to the gym at 6ish and even i am done from the gym I am not hungry at all (i dont think i can eat after the gym, as i need to force drink a protein shake) and i dont eat again until 8:30 (dinner) and before bed yogurt or CC

It is at the 5 o'clock mark that I am really hungry.
I want something I dont have to cook but will fill me up as well as not sit in my stomach for to long sinc ei go to the gym about an hour later.

ryuage
09-15-2004, 07:09 AM
eat enough at your meals to where you will know you will not be hungry in between.

Bboy486
09-15-2004, 07:21 AM
thats the problem, i am trying to find things to make that happen.

mattburns
09-15-2004, 09:43 AM
a spoon of peanut butter, or a banana and if im desperate a granola bar.