PDA

View Full Version : ETS and Multi Plus hit the shelves!

Joe Black
09-15-2004, 08:24 AM
We're proud to be able to announce the launch of 2 new products, Extreme Training Support and Multi Plus!

ETS - Extreme Training Support

E.T.S. (Extreme Training Support) is a revolution in the sports supplement industry. E.T.S. uses proven ingredients and is one of the very few truly effective sports supplements for the hard training individual.

The backbone of E.T.S. is a unique nutracuetical called MicroLactin . E.T.S also combines vitamins C, E, and both zinc and magnesium in specific ratios to add to the fantastic benefits of MicroLactin .

If you train with weights, run, or compete in any sport which requires strength and/or endurance E.T.S is the perfect adjunct to your training and diet program.

For more info please see the ETS product page (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php/products_id/5)

Multi-Plus Multi Vitamin

Multi-Plus was designed to help you get the most out of your training with the inclusion of vitamins and minerals whose consumption are crucial to that goal. These same vitamins and minerals which are crucial for getting the most out of your training are equally crucial to maintaining optimal health.

A Multi Vitamin product is a must for anyone hitting the weights or competing in any sports. In fact its a must for everyone, period!

For more info please see the Multi Plus product page (http://www.atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php/products_id/6)

ryuage
09-15-2004, 08:53 AM
will be trying out this ets and placing my order shortly :)

oh.. and it better make me swooooooole.

ElPietro
09-15-2004, 08:53 AM
Oops, I almost came in and bashed you and chris for the amount of pills in each bottle, then realized they are servings so x4 for ets and x3 for the multi. Wondered for a sec why you'd seel 15 or less days worth for each of em. :D

I'll compare the multi to mine and see how it stacks up. If I ordered ETS and gave Borris' address, how long would it take to ship to him in Maine. Might order some and may as well pick it up while I'm down there, rather then getting bent over by our ******* customs officers.

ElPietro
09-15-2004, 08:55 AM
Oh, one question, is ETS exactly what Supp X, or were there tweaks made to it, or alterations in the ingredients or distribution of them within the supp.

I did feel that supp x actually was having a good impact on my sessions and would be willing to try it again.

Maki Riddington
09-15-2004, 09:15 AM
I believe that there are some gooides added in. But the actual microlactin dosage is the same. I'd wager a guess that it would be better this time around. I'll find out soon enough.:)

chris mason
09-15-2004, 09:36 AM
Oh, one question, is ETS exactly what Supp X, or were there tweaks made to it, or alterations in the ingredients or distribution of them within the supp.

I did feel that supp x actually was having a good impact on my sessions and would be willing to try it again.

It was tweaked for the better. It is the same plus the vitamins and minerals.

Manveet
09-15-2004, 11:56 AM
Just placed my order for ETS ;). Might look into the multi sometime soon aswell.

Joe Black
09-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Awesome, thanks Manveet!

Isaac Wilkins
09-15-2004, 03:43 PM
I'll compare the multi to mine and see how it stacks up. If I ordered ETS and gave Borris' address, how long would it take to ship to him in Maine. Might order some and may as well pick it up while I'm down there, rather then getting bent over by our ******* customs officers.

Yeah, I'm down with that. Someone pm me.

I'll probably place an order, too. :angel:

Y2A
09-17-2004, 10:22 AM
Is that "natural" vitamin E in the multi? Looks like a fantastic product, I wish it fit in one pill/day though. Ah well... ;)

Bruise Brubaker
09-17-2004, 01:47 PM
It is.

The d-alpha tocopherol acetate is made by extraction of natural tocopherols from vegetable oil refining by-products, molecular dis-tillation to obtain the alpha form and then acetylation to produce the acetate ester.

Looks like a great supplement. I might eventually try it, but now I just bough creatine at my gym for the first time so maybe when I'll run out of it it'll be time for me to add something else like ETS. It will fit with the christmas period when I have no school and when I'll be training harder.

aidano
09-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Oops, I almost came in and bashed you and chris for the amount of pills in each bottle, then realized they are servings so x4 for ets and x3 for the multi. Wondered for a sec why you'd seel 15 or less days worth for each of em. :D

doh, I did that too...OK, I'll order some now I realise it'll last me 30 days instead of 15.

Joe Black
09-18-2004, 03:01 AM
I will add to the product page to make it clear its a 30 day supply. Don't want anyone getting confused and thinking its only 15!

ogarchamplin
09-20-2004, 10:42 PM
I like the looks of the Multi plus its less pills than the Animal Paks that i take. The ETS looks wonderful but i am not sure if its for somone like me

chris mason
09-21-2004, 08:13 AM
Ogar, E.T.S. is definitely for someone like you. If I remember correctly you are wanting to get in shape in terms of losing bodyfat, correct? If so, E.T.S. allows you to train harder and more often. Both of those components will allow you to burn more calories and therefore lose more fat.

ogarchamplin
09-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Ogar, E.T.S. is definitely for someone like you. If I remember correctly you are wanting to get in shape in terms of losing bodyfat, correct? If so, E.T.S. allows you to train harder and more often. Both of those components will allow you to burn more calories and therefore lose more fat.

MMMMM i guess i read it wrong. I will place an order for the ETS and the Vitamains when i run out of my Animal Pak.

ogarchamplin
09-29-2004, 11:34 PM
Ok i could not wait. I just placed my order for the ETS