12 egg whites w/3 slices of cheese=64g pro
2 scoops isopure w/16o milk = 100
1c oatbran w 2 scoops bannana protein powder= 54

this shiz was the best note im only 13
and 127 pounds
ha my total protein for 2 day was 650

BIGBRI
09-15-2004, 07:05 PM
jesus christ...you are just wasting all that protein plus you could make yourself sick by overloading with 2 much protein not very intelligent IMO

ecliptic
09-15-2004, 07:10 PM
yeah thats an unhealthy amount. 650 grams of protein in one day is insane. Thats 2600 calories. A lot of people (especially your weight) maintain or even maybe bulk on that many calories, and your eating just that in protein. I bet your kidneys arent too happy with that. Try spreading the protein throughout the day, and a breakfast with that much protein isn't necessary. You are probably wasting a lot of that protein. Eat at MOST 300g a day, especailly for your bodyweight. 1-1.5g times your bodyweight is a good amount of protein to eat for one day.

toughguywannabe
09-15-2004, 07:24 PM
damn kid you must be taking like 3-4 dumps a day! too much protein but yep ur only 13 at least u can learn from ur mistakes.. protein isn't everything you know u need a balance between carbs proteins and fats..

waynis
09-15-2004, 07:31 PM
damn!!! Some of you guys are crazy! Do you like constipation? jeez.. your eating protein like that alone builds big muscles. your body can only digest a certain amount of protein a day too. There's gotta be negative effects from eating that much protein.

Littleguy15
09-15-2004, 07:33 PM
yeah thats alot of protein to be eating in one sitting, but i will give props for eating that all. I couldnt eat that much stuff for breakfast if i was starved.

Shadowless
09-15-2004, 09:07 PM
I guess I'm the only one thinking bull**** here. I weigh 5 pounds less then this kid and there's no way I could eat all that in one setting.

But IF he's not lying then all he's doing is ****ting all the protein away, you're body can only consume so much protein in one setting.

akomabutisakama
09-15-2004, 09:22 PM
i only do this once maybe every 2 weeks my other days are normal 250g protein a day 100 carbs

Organichu
09-15-2004, 09:55 PM
It's not really unlikely, as long as he chugged the drinks.

16 oz. chicken is pretty big, dude. I've gotta try' me one of them, that's 50% of my daily protein intake..

JTyrell710
09-15-2004, 10:04 PM
thats unhealthy. and stupid- no use for that, get your bodyweight and you'll be fine, too much protein lowers test, and damages your organs- especially if your not drinking insane amount of water... a nice example of the ease of getting protein but i do not recomend this diet to anyone trying to gain muscle.

geoffgarcia
09-15-2004, 10:04 PM
16 oz. chicken is pretty big.I think he meant breasts that are boneless skinless...thats the only part of the chicken were 1lb = 100g of protein.
I have 1 pound every day for lunch....its a lot.

toughguywannabe
09-15-2004, 10:19 PM
i read some where that the body can only absorb 30 grams of protein every 3 hours but im not sure if it's true.. it's from a silly website that doesn't have much credibility

Dereksolo
09-15-2004, 10:24 PM
This kid probably hasn't taken a sh*t in 5 days. I would hate to be there when the time comes.
Anyways I think too much protein produces toxins that arn't that good for you.

RichLockyer
09-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Wow... reminds me of how I ate when I got out of high school. I was 6'3", 135 pounds... not on any kind of program, just a super fast metabolism.

Breakfast was made at home:
1 POUND of Farmer John bacon or sausage.
6 scrambled eggs.
Two slices of toast
A quart of Tang
16oz of milk

Lunch was Weinerschnitzel:
Two mustard dogs
Patty melt
Large fries
Large coke

Dinner was made at home:
Pound of hamburger meat
Half a can of green beans
Large Russett w/butter

I'd have 3 or 4 cokes a day.

I can't imagine what my cholesterol level was! I didn't start to put on weight until I was 20 and got out of retail and started working out (and drinking beer).

Gizotch
09-15-2004, 10:36 PM
read a study once that high protein ( ridiculously high in your case ) , low carb diets are just kidney stones waiting to happen .

gram to pound ratio , its your friend . 1:1

if i can find the study again ill post it

Organichu
09-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I think he meant breasts that are boneless skinless...thats the only part of the chicken were 1lb = 100g of protein.
I have 1 pound every day for lunch....its a lot.

Yeah, I figured that's what he meant, but I've never seen a boneless skinless chicken breast that size. I think the biggest cut I've ever seen was 10-12 ounces.. I've gotta' try one of them full pounders. :D

EviscerationX
09-16-2004, 03:44 AM
You need way the hell less protein and more carbs and an assload of water spread out more throughout the day. You're gonna kill yourself and passing stones isn't the most fun experience you'll ever have. Chill on the protein, man.

galileo
09-16-2004, 10:08 AM
i only do this once maybe every 2 weeks my other days are normal 250g protein a day 100 carbs

If you are 127lbs you should be eating less protein and more carbs for certain. The most protein I'd recommend to you would be 190g and about 300-400g of carbs. Add some healthy/trace fats and you're going to be at roughly 20kcals/lb, which is plenty. If you need more add more carbs.

sublime99
09-16-2004, 10:51 AM
That's awesome :omg:

sublime99
09-16-2004, 10:52 AM
But then again you are only 13 and a buck 25 and your the one who gets high lmao :thumbup:

the one
09-16-2004, 01:27 PM
he didnt eat this

SpecialK
09-16-2004, 01:35 PM
i read some where that the body can only absorb 30 grams of protein every 3 hours but im not sure if it's true.. it's from a silly website that doesn't have much credibility

This has been debated on this board before, and I don't think anyone could produce any scientific evidence to suggest that there was or was not a limit to the amount of protein the body could effectively use in 1 sitting. That "30 grams per x hours" number gets tossed around a lot, although it doesn't seem to have any basis in science.

EviscerationX
09-16-2004, 02:18 PM
he didnt eat thisYou're probably right...

CiteCollegiale
09-16-2004, 05:17 PM
That's quite the meal but to add in a protein shake was overkill

Stray
09-16-2004, 05:48 PM
he didnt eat this

:withstupi

No offense, but I find it hard to fathom that the poster that didn't have the patience to type out the words "to" and "for" would have the patience to accurately measure and consume the listed items.

I didn't find it doubtful until I saw his weight.

POPS
09-16-2004, 05:54 PM
toughguywannabe: If this is true about 30 grams every 3 hrs, then why should we have more then 240 grams a day. 24hrs / 3hrs = 8. 8 x 30grams = 240. I've heard the same thing though, so someone explain why i should spend all this extra money on protein.

Littleguy15
09-16-2004, 06:17 PM
But then again you are only 13 and a buck 25 and your the one who gets high lmao SUBLIME99

he got the munchies

JTyrell710
09-16-2004, 06:20 PM
il explain why- because its not true.

akomabutisakama
09-16-2004, 06:22 PM
i dont kare what yall say i ate it an i no maybe i shoulda cut out the shake but i wus craving meat an sweets so hell better than downing bbq pork ribs and laffy taffy

waynis
09-16-2004, 07:10 PM
I knew i forgot something. All that protein will make cuase too much acid in your body.Which means it can become toxic. You need fruits and vegetables to counteract that. But please stop eating soo much protein. That's absolutly insane. I find this hard to believe cause that can be very expensive too. What made you eat this much protein?

BIGBRI
09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
all the people that give these kid props...yeah props for destroying your kidneys at 13 way to go kid!!!!!!!!

you are the ****!!!

(note sarcasm)

akomabutisakama
09-16-2004, 08:22 PM
i wus just starving and me wen im starving isnt a pretty sight

BIGBRI
09-16-2004, 08:33 PM
bs starving is not eating 650 ****ing grams of protein that is just stupid

Shadowless
09-16-2004, 08:47 PM
He was so hungry that he decided to keep tabs on his total protein intake. Come on kid, you're 100% BS. Admit it, you thought you would "brag" and people would be in aww of you and think you were cool, but hey you learn your lessons.

waynis
09-16-2004, 09:22 PM
this sounds so ridiculous the more i read this. I can't believe anyone could be this dumb.. even a 13 year old. What motive would he have behind this at 13 and who would tell a 13 year old this is healthy? I sure hope this story is bs and this guy is just getting a chuckle out of this.

toughguywannabe
09-16-2004, 09:33 PM
the only way u could've ate that was if u haven't ate a meal in a long time that meal is more than what you should be eating for the whole day.. when ur body has a surplus in protein does it turn into waste or does it get stored as fat?? i've heard both sides i was just wondering which one is true..

BIGBRI
09-17-2004, 05:50 AM
surplus protein is stored in your kidneys which can cause bloating, potassium problems...and other things.

I had this happen to me and i came no where near the protein this kid had.

I had lactic acidosis from a reaction to medication and all my protein just sat in my kidneys hurt like a bitch

waynis
09-17-2004, 09:11 AM
the only way u could've ate that was if u haven't ate a meal in a long time that meal is more than what you should be eating for the whole day.. when ur body has a surplus in protein does it turn into waste or does it get stored as fat?? i've heard both sides i was just wondering which one is true..

excess protein that you don't use will turn into fat just like carbs. Just not as easy. Remember you can only digest a certain amount of protein in a day. If you load on more protein that you can digest it will just turn to fat.

MixmasterNash
09-17-2004, 10:02 AM
I believe that it is possible to eat that much in one sitting, especially for a kid in puberty. I used to eat that much almost every day in one meal and I weighed about 130lbs then. It's what, about 3-4lbs of food? It's a lot, but definately possible.

Hell, I still eat 2lbs of food occasionally in one sitting and my metabolism is high, but maybe half what it was back in the day.

The amount of protein is definately not called for, or healthy, however.

EviscerationX
09-17-2004, 12:20 PM
I believe that it is possible to eat that much in one sitting, especially for a kid in puberty. I used to eat that much almost every day in one meal and I weighed about 130lbs then. It's what, about 3-4lbs of food? It's a lot, but definately possible.

Hell, I still eat 2lbs of food occasionally in one sitting and my metabolism is high, but maybe half what it was back in the day.

The amount of protein is definately not called for, or healthy, however.I think if I kept eating that much protein, my toilet would eventually become terrified of me and beg for mercy :help:

thetopdog
09-17-2004, 02:49 PM

The amount of protein is definately not called for, or healthy, however.

Yeah, I used to be able to polish off a 2lb lasagna for dinner easily. I used to eat like an animal, some days I'd take a whole loaf of bread, use it to make french toast and finish it all with maybe some smoked turkey or eggs on the side and some OJ to wash it all down. I used to eat like a beast and I was a skinny ass kid, maybe 5'10", 145lbs. Now I'm 190 and I can't eat nearly as much

waynis
09-17-2004, 03:03 PM
ohh puberty.. please... I used to wreck buffets. Today i eat one hamburger and a side salad and i am completly full.

MixmasterNash
09-17-2004, 03:06 PM
LOL. Extreme puberty eating stories. I think my best may have been a standard box of Kraft mac & cheese, followed immediately by an entire Domino's large pepperoni.

toughguywannabe
09-17-2004, 03:48 PM
damn i used to be able to wipe out a whole pizza now it's virtually impossible for me to do that.. i feel sick to my stomache when i eat pizza it's weird..

Shad
09-17-2004, 04:20 PM
youre going to die cause your liver will overlord and gain lots of fat cause theres no way your body needs 650 grams of protein per day, and feed it to your muscle.

good luck living past 17..unless u get an old man to give u his organs, then you might live another year.

rofl dumass

if it was smart dont u think BBers and P{Lers would be doing it..lol gl in your short life ahead of you ROFL

Stray
09-17-2004, 04:46 PM
I foresee dialysis in your future.

Beholder
09-17-2004, 10:02 PM
Just a random thought. How about everyone stops dissing him for making a mistake. Hes 13, probably had no idea what could happen and he has poor grammar on top of that. So yeah, give him some slack. :)

BigNic
09-17-2004, 10:27 PM
ive never been this crazy but theres been weeks when i have taken in about 440-450 grams of protein and only around 3 k calories. I actually felt like i gained as well as when im taking in 5 k calories and around 300 grams of protein.

BIGBRI
09-18-2004, 06:13 PM
not going to cut someone slack when they run their mouth bragging about this stuff...in the other kids post he brags about getting high at fricking 13.

Canadian Crippler
09-18-2004, 08:00 PM
To be quite honest... you're full of **** lol.

That's just wasting food anyways. Don't care to explain why, I'm sure someone has already.