PDA

View Full Version : microlactin catching on?

ryuage
09-17-2004, 07:46 AM
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?p=756596#post756596

Maki Riddington
09-17-2004, 08:15 AM
As Chris and Dan said, there will be people who will want to copy this product in some form.

geoffgarcia
09-17-2004, 08:23 AM
As Chris and Dan said, there will be people who will want to copy this product in some form.
MicroLactin has been on the market in several forms for awhile now...

geoffgarcia
09-17-2004, 08:48 AM
I did some research into MicroLactin the other day and found a few forums that people had used it on for joint therapy, most had used the construction zone product with the glucosamine and chondritin, but they were in favor of the products.
I think I searched on google for: microlactin forums

IronMagazine
09-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Iron, I did some research into MicroLactin the other day and found a few forums that people had used it on for joint therapy, most had used the construction zone product with the glucosamine and chondritin, but they were in favor of the products.
I think I searched on google for: microlactin forums

yeah, that is what I was actually thinking about, combining it with Glucosomine, Chrondroiten and MSM, sounds like a solid joint formula! :)

damn, maybe I should not have posted that. ;)

Anthony
09-17-2004, 10:12 AM
I think some of you are missing the point when ALN says they are the first to ship a supplement with Microlactin. Sure, it's been in other products, but all of them were joint therapy products sold to (mostly) old people. ALN is the first SPORTS supplement company to use Microlactin. And keep in mind that joint therapy is not the main reason why they are selling it.

Maki Riddington
09-17-2004, 11:06 AM
MicroLactin has been on the market in several forms for awhile now...

*** True, but no one has marketed this supplement like ALN has done. That's my point.

galileo
09-17-2004, 12:54 PM
No, I invented the ingredient. I am a sooper-geenyus!

chris mason
09-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Two things, and two things only. First, we are very clear on www.atlargenutrition.com and any other sites that MicroLactin, by itself and in combination with glucosamine has been on the market for some time.

Our USE of the product COMBINED with SPECIFIC VITAMINS AND MINERALS is TRULY unique. There had been ONE study done with runners to asses the product's effect on intense training prior to our "discovery" that the product has the dramatic effects on resistance trained individuals which it has.

So, we win, and everyone else is going to have to follow...
and follow they will!

Bruise Brubaker
09-19-2004, 05:21 PM
So, when will there be new reviews of it. I can't wait to read some others testimonies.

chris mason
09-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Well, we have shipped several orders so I would expect to see them within the next week or so.