PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Diet-if bcc is out there check this

BigNic
09-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I am interested in trying an all liquid diet. I dont like eating real food too much, the real food i do like is mostly bad anyway. I am thinking i may try an all liquid diet consisting of protein shakes, and juices. I realize it isnt the best idea health wise, but if i was getting my calrories and protein in would it affect my gains? I plan on trying this, has anyone tried anything like this before?

BCC, id be interested in your response as i think i read in your journal that youve tried this?

Shadowless
09-18-2004, 08:44 AM
I dunno if that's a good idea or a bad idea. My diet consist of many liquid juices that are juiced raw. But I also eat alot of nuts/seeds, rice, soup and salads. I also tend to eat some raw fruits and veggies as well. I've been on this diet for about 2 weeks. I also snack on some natural foods and blueberry.rasberry tarts.

If anything I'm feeling less tired and have atleast a lil bit more energy thus far.

BigNic
09-18-2004, 03:57 PM
bump

big calvin
09-18-2004, 09:32 PM
ttt

Jasonl
09-18-2004, 09:38 PM
I can guarantee one thing: you'll feel like **** and it'll kill your workouts because you'll be hungry all the time.

I know, I tried it when I first started working out...(If only I knew then what I know now:) )

Shadowless
09-18-2004, 10:18 PM
Hey Jason,

Can you go into more detail about what you know now compared to then?

I dunno about this guys diets eithier, I mean what type of juices? Freshed or store bought ect...

Y2A
09-18-2004, 10:34 PM
What u mean you dont like food? Nothing? Just eat dude, you can do it. Jesus, its not that heard to eat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, foooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Jasonl
09-18-2004, 10:34 PM
What u mean you dont like food? Nothing? Just eat dude, you can do it. Jesus, its not that heard to eat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, foooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Yes, mmmmmmmmmm...ffooooodddd. :D

BigNic
09-18-2004, 10:35 PM
i havent worked it out yet, but im honestly thinking protein shakes, with whole milk along with several juices.

Jasonl
09-18-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey Jason,

Can you go into more detail about what you know now compared to then?

Just general diet and training stuff. I started out with NO clue what I was doing so I didn't get the most out of my "newbie gains" as I could have.