PDA

View Full Version : Milky Way binge!

Vvitto
11-01-2001, 09:02 AM
Yesterday I was handing out candies ,and I couldnt resist not to have some of those candies!
I started out slowly and I ended up after I had eaten at least 4 Milky Way bars! I havent had candies in a while and my cravings were very high!

How often do you guys , indulge yourself and how bad could be?>
How many"cheat days "do you have,and what do you call a cheat day?

V

Wizard
11-01-2001, 09:11 AM
For once or twice per month I pig out.I mostly eat a ton of carbs but I keep an eye to my fat intake to reduce any possible fat gain.
I also have a very high sodium intake on that day.
I gain a lot of water weight on that day but I believe that it enhances my metabolism (T3 levels),because 1 week after it,I look more lean than I was looking the day before the pig out.

Allie
11-01-2001, 09:23 AM
Basicly whenever I have a craving I know it will pass but when I have the same craving for about three or four days in a row I have to give in. Like last night I was studying for an exam and all I really wanted was a Turkey Tom from Jimmy John's. SO I ordered it :) BTW I kicked ass on my exam today ;)

syntekz
11-01-2001, 09:30 AM
I usually cheat about once a week, on the weekends. It's harder not to since during the week I'm on a schedule with work.

All of this week I haven't kept to my diet because I'm getting a cold and stressing out pretty badly.

Hot Shot
11-01-2001, 11:01 AM
I try to not cheat but if it's a special occasion i don't mind cheating

Tryska
11-01-2001, 11:03 AM
i just cheated...big time. we went to fuddruckers and i got a bacon cheeseburger, and had onion rings and sweet raspberry tea with it! mmmmm...yum!

Wizard
11-01-2001, 11:08 AM
tuttut

Anyway,it's your b-day..
You re fogiven :D

Tryska
11-01-2001, 11:09 AM
hee hee thanks blackie. hey at least I ate, which is way better then usual.

Reinier
11-01-2001, 11:33 AM
i rarely cheat and when i do its chocolate chip cookies or MARZIPAN
I know especially the last has a HUGE shitload of cals in it but its too expensive to have in large amounts anyway so its a safe cheat for that...

Bam Bam
11-01-2001, 04:59 PM
dont feel bad vitto i ate a bag of kit kats last night!

I started with two packs which would turn into 1 full bar but that gave way to scores more and beofre i knew it i only had 5 left!

Alex.V
11-01-2001, 05:20 PM
candy.... *retch*