PDA

View Full Version : Great Service

BigNic
09-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Just wanted to say a few things. I ordered nitrean and ets yesterday at around 12 and it arive the FOLLOWING day, today. This may not be a big thing to some but i wanted to applaud at larges fast service. Each time ive ordered something ive been 100% satisfied and id say they have a lifetime customer. I just thought id say all this in case anyone was on the edge about ordering. Great service and great products.

btw, the shirt kicks ass too.

chris mason
09-22-2004, 06:03 PM
We really appreciate you telling everyone your opinion! Do me a favor and remind me I promised you something with your next order (in the comments section) when you place it.

Thanks again!

BigNic
09-22-2004, 06:12 PM
sure chris

donraja
09-22-2004, 09:13 PM
I second that. Got my Opticen and ETS today (Wednesday), ordered on Monday.

donraja
09-22-2004, 09:22 PM
btw, the shirt kicks ass too.

LOL.. i totally forgot about the t-shirt... i took out the opticen and the ETS and i put threw the box in the garbage. after reading this thread i immediately went rummaging through the garbage lol

Joe Black
09-23-2004, 05:49 AM
Yup, Chris handles all of the shipping of orders and does an awesome job with it!

Thanks for the comments!

ogarchamplin
09-23-2004, 06:23 AM
I have never waited more than 48 hours for an order. 95% of the time it has been the next day

Alaric
09-26-2004, 11:31 AM
I'd def. like to try and order some nitrean/ets when my current batch of protein runs out. But I'm wondering if I should wait till ALN has a canadian distrib (i read a most where chris said he was hoping to have one set up by the end of this year), or if I should just go right ahead and order once this batch is done. I'm just worried about shipping delays (more specifically with Canada post)....

chris mason
09-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Don't wait for a Canadian distributor, that may be a LONG way into the future.

We have had excellent luck with shipping and our Canadian orders and I would not let it be a concern.

Alaric
09-26-2004, 12:21 PM
Wow that was a fast reply chris!! I may just have to take your word on that, any plans on doing a 10lb economy size bag for nitrean?