PDA

View Full Version : Newb Working Out And Need's Help Badley

TheDeed
09-24-2004, 02:23 PM
Hi, David Harris :newbie:
And well ive just started to work out im 19, 5'10, 150 pounds and ive just started to work out.. i have no idea what to eat or what to drink or anything like that so ive come to you guys the pro's and the guys u can help me... so here it goes.. ive got a great workout fafcility with a pool free weights and tons of workout stuff and im looking to be " Lean, Cut and Toned " for example just like Brad Pitt lol.. and well that's my goal. i have a little work out scheme just to get started and warm up then in a couple weeks i will try and get a real work out program to get into those specific area's but what i am really in the blue about is.... what do i eat and should i take supliments and stuff like that ??? i have no idea what to do.. all i do is maybe eat a lil bowl of chili before the work out sometimes not maybe a banana or something but not much then i work out and after that i come home and sometimes eat some tuna for protien or some shrimp.. but that's about it and sometimes i don't eat anything... so i know im not doing this right.. so im here to ask you guys what do i do ? what do i eat and what do i drink u know ?? i would really appreciate your help and it would mean alot.. thanks so much...

scopelessk1lla
09-24-2004, 03:00 PM
no one can really tell you what to do, esp over the internet. Every person has a differnt body therefore there is no default diet that you should go by. Can tell you this though, drink plenty of water, eat foods high in protein, dont eliminate all your carbs, eat like 5 small meals a day, and if you want take some multi-vitimins. As for supplements you should try and work out for a little while before you decide to take anything, although you can never go wrong with a protein shake after your work out. Work out a little bit and see how your body responds, and set some more specific goals for yourself (weight , bf% etc.) No one can really tell you what to do TheDeed, we all have to pretty much find out for ourselves

TheGimp
09-24-2004, 03:06 PM
What to eat (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565)

TheDeed
09-24-2004, 03:32 PM
ok ive talked to some other ppl and they say that i should take in about 2000 cals a week then 2300 the next and 2600 the next till 3000 and stay there so i gain weight and start like a bodybuilder but then cut it and only take in 1700 cals so i will be lean and u can see my muscle. but since im lean right now why don't i just go down to 1700 right now and workout ? and then wouldn't my muscles grow and u can see it now since im already lean ?

BlingMeter
09-25-2004, 08:02 PM
more u eat the more they grow, i was eating 1700cals a day and pretty much stayed at the same weight for a few months.even went down in weight mulitple time cause i wasnt eating enough. i though i was getting more than 2000, my bad of calulation. imo iid say go for 2500cals a day, eat healthy, and train "well". u can keep the bf level down by doing some hitt or jump rope and things like that. im eating 3000cals now and gaining my weight back up fast (197 to 201 in couple weeks). also takin some thermocin from atlarge to keep the fat low (doing 20min of running also 4 times a week)

TheDeed
09-28-2004, 12:52 PM
hum alright.. well ill do that.. but i don't think i ate that great before.. ive been on this new diet a total of 3 days and ive already lost 5 pounds.. now im down to 149 !! and i eat 2300 cals a day.. work out only 3 days a week with 3 cardio days.. but my cardio is swimming laps for 30 minutes and rollerblade around my neighboorhood for 30 minutes.. so they are like rest days too... i mean i think my fat is going down and im gaining muscle at the same time lol even though its only been 5 days but ihve been working out for 3 weeks... i need help with my diet plan if u would like to help there is another thread.. thanks