PDA

View Full Version : One reason I lift....

PizDoff
09-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Feb 2004 Bullshido Toronto McThrowdown.
I would happen to be the one in black.

Big J
09-26-2004, 07:12 PM
looks like your opponet was a lot smaller than you, but I cant really tell as the clip isnt very long. Did you win?

BCC
09-26-2004, 07:17 PM
To body slam 100 pound kids :eek: ?!

Lol I shouldn't be talking after this weekend.

That's cool though.

BigNic
09-26-2004, 07:17 PM
lol whad you do this weekend??

Beast
09-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Body slammed a baby. :eek:

GMCtrk
09-26-2004, 09:39 PM
Had that guy been me, I would have either kicked you or punched you in the nuts..

biggimp
09-26-2004, 09:42 PM
lol thats sweet. i always love a good bodyslam.

Canadian Crippler
09-26-2004, 10:13 PM
And you guys say wrestlings gay. Tsk Tsk :D.

PizDoff
09-28-2004, 12:20 AM
looks like your opponet was a lot smaller than you, but I cant really tell as the clip isnt very long. Did you win?

He was 150lbs at the time and I was 165lbs.
I just look big before of my thick ass legs, non-existant upper body though. :)

Had that guy been me, I would have either kicked you or punched you in the nuts..

You don't know very much do you?

Let me make it clear for you, it was a match where that was perfectly allowed.

PizDoff
09-28-2004, 12:21 AM
And you guys say wrestlings gay. Tsk Tsk :D.

Wrestling sucks. :) Submission wrestling is far more realistic. Even better is MMA.

Canadian Crippler
09-28-2004, 11:05 AM
More realistic isn't neccasarilly better. Example: Would you watch a program about Flowers over Lord of the Rings? Flowers are far more realistic!

emjlr3
09-28-2004, 12:09 PM
More realistic isn't neccasarilly better. Example: Would you watch a program about Flowers over Lord of the Rings? Flowers are far more realistic!

ROFL, go LOTR!!

fixationdarknes
09-28-2004, 06:06 PM

Well, if there were a bunch of hot girls picking the flowers, then yes I'd watch it.

JTyrell710
09-28-2004, 06:11 PM
well if it were a bunch of hot girls being deflowered... i mean- ...no wait that was right

Beast
09-28-2004, 07:56 PM
well if it were a bunch of hot girls being deflowered... i mean- ...no wait that was right
hahaha

PizDoff
09-29-2004, 11:40 AM

See, you are comparing apples to dog****.

We are talking about training methods, and apparently you cannot take the slight against your little pro-wrestling so you come up with an amazingly inaccurate analogy. Pro-wrestling is fine, and you take many things from it, but never mistake what you do for what I do.

Additionally your post featured such a fallacious arguement I was stunned speechless for several moments as my disbelieving eyes tried to take in what you said. Realistic training is ALWAYS better. End of arguement.

You saying more unrealistic training is better, what would you have us do?
Screaming and chopping the air and dancing around, then call that fighting?

Have a nice day.

BigNic
09-29-2004, 12:52 PM
eh, i think most pro wrestling is pretty lame. Some of that less well known stuff they have at fairs and stuff is kinda cool tho

Frozenmoses
09-29-2004, 01:13 PM
That looks like it hurts. Good going.

Rastaman
09-29-2004, 03:10 PM

We are talking about training methods, and apparently you cannot take the slight against your little pro-wrestling so you come up with an amazingly inaccurate analogy. Pro-wrestling is fine, and you take many things from it, but never mistake what you do for what I do.

Additionally your post featured such a fallacious arguement I was stunned speechless for several moments as my disbelieving eyes tried to take in what you said. Realistic training is ALWAYS better. End of arguement.

Have a nice day.

*Chops Pizdoff*

Woooooooooo!!

chris mason
09-29-2004, 03:34 PM
Good job Piz!!! That looks cool to me. What style do you practice?

toughguywannabe
09-29-2004, 07:51 PM
do u guys watch ultimate fighting championship? that's real and i think it's better than pro wrestling..

Canadian Crippler
09-30-2004, 11:41 AM

Have a nice day.Athletic wise ofcourse its better. But I'm not talking about that. I personally enjoy pro-wrestling alot, almost as much as life itself. You're taking my comment on me liking pro wrestling more than mat wrestling, and turning it into like as if I said pro-wrestling is more athletic.

I didn't even come close to saying that, so you honesty need to start re-reading posts before starting e-arguments and making an arse of yourself.

'Have a nice day!'

fixationdarknes
09-30-2004, 07:55 PM
do u guys watch ultimate fighting championship? that's real and i think it's better than pro wrestling..

Yeah, I used to watch UFC. That show was teh shizzle. The last time I saw that show was like the week of Father's day this year. Btw- Shamrock owns all. :D

Jabberwocky
09-30-2004, 09:53 PM
Almost bought some ufc dvds today, just don't know whats good.

Big J
09-30-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, I used to watch UFC. That show was teh shizzle. The last time I saw that show was like the week of Father's day this year. Btw- Shamrock owns all. :D

Yeah Ken Shamrock in his pime was a BEAST! There's not too many people in the United States, hell the world, that coulda ****ed with him at that time. Ol Ken was the man. His little brother wasn't two shabby either. I woulda hated to see what they did to other kids in high school, lol. But after he sold out to the WWE it was all over. I cant believe Tito Ortiz woulda beat him. Put Tito against the old 230 pound Ken and see what woulda happened.

PizDoff
10-01-2004, 12:43 AM
Tito fights at 185 was it?
Rather an odd size difference no?

*Chops Pizdoff*

Woooooooooo!!

Thank you. I like massages.

Good job Piz!!! That looks cool to me. What style do you practice?

I'm just doing a bit of Muay Thai/karate (class is part one, part another) and Japanese Jujitsu now, when I have time. Studying sucks. What style am I personally? My own style, a bit of effectiveness, a bit of flash to entertain. :)

Almost bought some ufc dvds today, just don't know whats good.

If you are into that sort of thing, I also recommend checking out Pride FC, better fights there. Far more entertaining. And brutal.

Join our discussion at www.bullshido.net about reality combat events.
Sample thread discussing Pride HERE. (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14193&highlight=pride)

Athletic wise ofcourse its better. But I'm not talking about that. I personally enjoy pro-wrestling alot, almost as much as life itself. You're taking my comment on me liking pro wrestling more than mat wrestling, and turning it into like as if I said pro-wrestling is more athletic.

I didn't even come close to saying that, so you honesty need to start re-reading posts before starting e-arguments and making an arse of yourself.

'Have a nice day!'

I am happy you are enjoying you passions in life. Do continue to do so, and someday I hope to met, and share some ideas on training as well with you. Next time I get something organised in Toronto I'll let you know. Pro-wrestling has submissions as well. You can obviously see it's influence on me, with me doing that slam. Semi-turned it into a Rock Bottom at the end there.

Now I was not talking about athletism, no where have I mentioned that.
I was talking about training methods, and implying cross-over to dealings in real life confrontations.

Now I'll flame and start online arguements as I desire. There is no need for people to respond to me though, do they realise that? Hard to view me as the arse since I am correct. Pugnacious? Sure.

Yet, I hold no ill feelings and like I said, I would like to get together at some point for training and exchanging of ideas.

Toronto Bullshido McThrowdown
Spring 2004 (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12964&highlight=toronto)
Christmas 2003 (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7857&highlight=toronto)

Canadian Crippler
10-01-2004, 11:08 AM
Now I was not talking about athletism, no where have I mentioned that.
I was talking about training methods, and implying cross-over to dealings in real life confrontations.

Now I'll flame and start online arguements as I desire. There is no need for people to respond to me though, do they realise that? Hard to view me as the arse since I am correct. Pugnacious? Sure.

Yet, I hold no ill feelings and like I said, I would like to get together at some point for training and exchanging of ideas.

Toronto Bullshido McThrowdown
Spring 2004 (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12964&highlight=toronto)
Christmas 2003 (http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7857&highlight=toronto)Ofcourse. The fights in wrestling aren't real; the people (usually :D) dont hate eachother. Everyone knows that. I guess I just went on the defensive because of the "wrestling sucks :)" comment.

Hey, you into Xtreme Martial Arts at all?

BCC
10-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Yeah Ken Shamrock in his pime was a BEAST! There's not too many people in the United States, hell the world, that coulda ****ed with him at that time. Ol Ken was the man. His little brother wasn't two shabby either. I woulda hated to see what they did to other kids in high school, lol. But after he sold out to the WWE it was all over. I cant believe Tito Ortiz woulda beat him. Put Tito against the old 230 pound Ken and see what woulda happened.

I never thought much of Ken Shamrock. But Frank was the absolute ****.

PizDoff
10-01-2004, 03:14 PM

Fvck no.
XMA is gymnastics with weapons and screaming.
Great athleticism but that's silliness for show.

bill
10-01-2004, 05:34 PM
I like Randy Courture.

Canadian Crippler
10-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Fvck no.
XMA is gymnastics with weapons and screaming.
Great athleticism but that's silliness for show.Lol, I can tell your very competitive.

XMA is awesome to watch though, and I hope to do it someday.

toughguywannabe
10-01-2004, 09:26 PM
Ofcourse. The fights in wrestling aren't real; the people (usually :D) dont hate eachother. Everyone knows that. I guess I just went on the defensive because of the "wrestling sucks :)" comment.

i used to be into wrestling big time.. especially when MTV had Tough Enough on that show was the shiznit! but i stopped watching wrestling just b/c i think there's too much drama in it.. it's not about the wrestling anymore just about the storyline and stuff..

fixationdarknes
10-01-2004, 10:33 PM

I don't know any of those guys you talk about. I was only a kid watching this stuff. lol I only remember Shamrock and The Tanks.

Hey, did you ever see The Tank fight? He was...what can I say, a tank. But I remember watching Shamrock go against him once and beat him. But I remember The Tank freakin' raping people so fast. I remember he broke some guy's jaw and ended the fight within like the first 19 seconds or something.

PizDoff
10-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Then people with actual skill came along....

BigNic
10-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Then people with actual skill came along....

hahaha, tank was funny though.

DokterVet
10-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey Pizdoff, where in Toronto do you train?

PizDoff
10-03-2004, 12:20 PM
At UoGuelph right now actually.

I think I want either Ultimate MA or Rebellion BJJ when I get back to TO if I can afford it.

DokterVet
10-03-2004, 02:42 PM
That's cool. I'm living right down town right now and I was going to take Judo this year at Minoru dojo, which I've heard is the strongest club in Toronto for grappling, but I'm not sure if I want to make the commute a couple times a week. So I might go with kickboxing or go back to karate for a while.
Is Ultimate MA MMA? Where is it located?

PizDoff
10-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Ultimate - http://www.ultimatethaiboxing.com/
East of Scarborough Town Centre, bit of a distance from ya, but I like the place.

Join our martial arts discussion at www.bullshido.net
A bit rough there but you'll find a lot of smart people with good information.

I hope these links don't get deleted, because it seems the mods have deleted the Bullshido link from my sig. Which is rather aggravating because I always promote this site and its products wherever else I post.

MrWebb78
10-04-2004, 06:05 PM
twas a cool slam, lets see some more.

DokterVet
10-04-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah that's closer to my parents house to where I'm living now. I read the bullshido forums occasionally, and I've seen your name there, but I haven't been posting there at all. I do post at karateforums.com though. I would have to say that the bullshido forums are the least respectful/mature I've ever seen. And I post on some crazy message boards.

PizDoff
10-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Like I said, it's a bit rough, until the initial sh1t storm wears down, and you establish yourself. Like me. :)

Anyways, guys here is me again.

June 2004, haha.
This time the situation was MMA sparring, I got taken down.
And the guy took mount and was pounding down at me with punches from the mount. I bumped my hips up to get him off mount, and was going to escape out 'the back door.' He sat down just as I was escaping. Right on my face.

I got my ass totally kicked that session, and heavily out classed.
I hadn't been training while he had been. :)

We should be getting together again sometime hopefully before the end of the year again for training. BTW, the same guy sitting on my face is the same guy I'm slamming above. :)

Max-Mex
10-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Aw dood, that's just not right!

DokterVet
10-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I'd like to participate in a throwdown at some point. Probably be outclassed, but oh well. Should I invest in a pair of MMA gloves?

PizDoff
10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Sure, or you might be able to borrow a pair off someone there.
MMA gloves or otherwise are generally fine.

Max-Mex - I had mostly turned my head to a side so I could escape better. :D

crazedwombat
10-11-2004, 09:22 AM
anything by the gracia family is bad ass. !!! i have a bunch of clips from the UFC i got off kazaa.

savdout209
10-11-2004, 12:37 PM
HE STILL IS@!#@ damnit. that boy eats his wheaties.

savdout209
10-11-2004, 12:39 PM

HE STILL IS!@$# damnit. that boy eats his wheaties.

(hey that works better :thumbup: )

savdout209
10-11-2004, 12:41 PM
crazedwombat - Check out "Gracie Hunter" Sakurabas' highlight reel on Sherdog :hump:

PizDoff
10-12-2004, 12:45 AM
anything by the gracia family is bad ass. !!! i have a bunch of clips from the UFC i got off kazaa.

*Gracie

RickTheDestroyer
10-14-2004, 07:41 AM
I never thought much of Ken Shamrock. But Frank was the absolute ****.

Yeah he was... I believe he won a couple of big matches in a matter of seconds by just picking guys up and throwing them on their heads.
:thumbup: