PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Mootopia milk?

Frozenmoses
09-27-2004, 12:21 AM
Just saw this at the store today and picked some up.

90 cals
0 g fat
4 g carbs
14 g protein

Doesn't taste bad either. A little more watery than ordinary skim milk, but seems pretty ideal for weightlifters. Doesn't cost much more than regular milk either.

galileo
09-27-2004, 08:45 AM
I've been using Hood low carb milk for a while. Same deal, more watery. This one costs the same as a lactose-free milk (which I used to buy), which in my region is more expensive than regular milk.

8oz
60 cals
0g fat
3g carbs
12g protein

Teh BDK
09-27-2004, 11:21 PM
I'd like to warn people who are lactose intolerant that this low carb milk is NOT safe for you. I had gas that could clear a subway station after drinking that crap.

I assumed that they had taken all of the lactose and galactose out of the milk in the de-lactosing process. I was horribly, horribly wrong.

galileo
09-28-2004, 06:09 AM
I'd like to warn people who are lactose intolerant that this low carb milk is NOT safe for you. I had gas that could clear a subway station after drinking that crap.

I assumed that they had taken all of the lactose and galactose out of the milk in the de-lactosing process. I was horribly, horribly wrong.

Oddly enough, I am lactose intolerant and this stuff works quite well for me. Perhaps you drank it in more volume?

Mannequin
09-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Frozen Moses is just looking for new reasons to drink lactase