PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell...

warvstar
09-27-2004, 07:05 PM
Can someone tell me if my fitday is good, and how i can make it better, i am trying to gain allot of weight, my current weight 120
My Fitday (http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Warvstar)

Zearoth
09-27-2004, 07:23 PM
Definitely eat cleaner food and add more variety. ALso add fruits and vegetables.

You are consuming WAY too much fat, but protein intake seems good.

RussianRocket
09-27-2004, 07:33 PM
how long have you been on the diet, to gain weight you have to consume. I think your diet looks good. You just have to eat everything you see.

warvstar
09-27-2004, 07:39 PM
I have only been on diet for 2 days now, i am thinking of adding hemp oil to diet or flax seed, and maytbe a protein bar oh and srry, i forgot to add veggies i take about a regular serving during the day, thanks for the fast replys.

edit: I also should say that, the steak is not always steak just something big, chicken, pork. and the chicken strips is sometimes a burger or something to that extent

Frozenmoses
09-27-2004, 08:22 PM
I'd try to stay away from fast food, but I guess if your metabolism is high enough and you aren't worried about packing on a little bit of fat with the muscle, you should be alright.

Den Fisher
09-27-2004, 08:22 PM
Reminds me of what my day looked like a few days ago, but if you eat oatmeal, some juice, and milk. You'll really pack on them carbs and even it out a good bit.

warvstar
09-27-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the replys guys, does anyone recommend Hemp oil, it consists of omega-3,6 and 9. is it safe?, is it worth taking?. thanks

geoffgarcia
09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
yeah I've taken hemp oil
it tastes better than other oils.
you can get it for decent price at proteinfactory.com
I wouldn't rely on just that though. I'd take in in combination with fish oil and whatever you take for mono/poly (olive/grape seed/nuts/etc...)

Bboy486
09-28-2004, 11:51 AM
warv: Are you bulking.
I mean you are getting high calorie food, but it isnt really all that clean. Instead of the Burger King or whatever the fast food is you got, however if you just want the weight then once a week is ok, but it should not be relied on for calories

warvstar
09-28-2004, 08:01 PM
I dont know if anyone is reading this still, i will leave out fast food then, i now take 2 tb spoons of milled flax seed.