PDA

View Full Version : can u critique my diet so far??

TheDeed
09-28-2004, 12:54 PM
im 19, 5'10 and 150 lbs... my goals are to gain some muscle and be in an athletic form like pro football player or brad pitt or i dunno just giving examples... so some ppl on this site said i had to bulk first that is why im eating so much protein each meal and all day and all the calories and then i will increase it every week by 250 cals till i get to 3000. then i keep eating like that till i get to the weight i want which would be maybe around 160-165lbs and then cut to define my muscles am i right ? so than all my muscles will show really well and then just maintian... am i doing this right.. just getting info from what ppl have told me.. so is this the right diet still ? here is a new one and tell me what u think oh yah and i do not want to be like a body builder lol.. just normal with lots of muscle and u can see it really defined and cut and lean

Meal 1 : 9:00 Am
1 Super Cod Liver Oil Capsul
1 Cup Of Real Oats
1 Can Of Tuna Without Water
1 Egg white Omlette Sounds Good But How Do U Cook it. is there cheese in it ?

Meal 2 : 12:00 Am
2 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
1 Slice Roast Beef
1 Can Of Sardines With Oil -- do i drink that oil ?

Meal 3 : 3:00 Pm
Half Of Large Cucumber
1 Cup Of Real Oats
1 Meduim Apple

Work Out - * 4:00 Pm *

Post Workout Shake 5:00
100% Whey Protein Powder 22G mixed with Skim Milk
1 Large Banana
1 Cup Yogurt Fat Free

Meal 4: 6:00 Pm
5 Stems of Broccoli
1 cooked Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Cooked Brown Rice

Meal 5 : 9:00 Pm
Efficent Amount Of Walnuts
Small Peice Of real Salmon Fish

I know its not the best but im trying... and i hope the information that i profided will fit good and show u what my goal and needs are.. thanks agian for you help... plus is the 2200 calls and the amount of protein and carbs and fats good ?

geoffgarcia
09-28-2004, 01:39 PM
is the 2200 calls and the amount of protein and carbs and fats good ?I must have missed where you totaled these numbers up for us ;)

worry about the totals of protein/carbs/fat before you start worrying about the sources of these.

Odds are if these things are in order then so is your food intake. but not necessarily the other way around.