PDA

View Full Version : Protein Pancakes

maverick9614
09-29-2004, 10:40 PM
I know I'm going to get mocked for this, but I bought two large tubs of Weider vanilla whey protein shake mix and realized that I would rather drink pure sweat than this stuff.

I also happen to be doing a reduced carb diet to improve my LBM and so I recently purchased Crusteaz low carb pancake mix. By itself, it's okay, yet rather bland since I avoid putting syrup on them, so I got the idea of combining the two.

I poured the Crusteaz into a one gallon zip lock and an equal amount of Weider in there and presto, I now have vanilla flavored pancakes! Mix three sccops of this, using the Weider scoop of course, and add one egg and water accordngly, and you should have enough for three fairly good sized pancakes packing quite a bit of protein.

I'll leave it up to yall to figure out exact amounts, as I was a moron and threw away the boxes before finding exact numbers. I do remember figuring that it was over 20g Pro and under 20 carb, but not more than that.

Also, since I have no time to cok in the morning before classes, I cooked a hige batch on Sun. and froze them. You can just pop them in the toaster when you want them and they turn out fine!

BlingMeter
10-22-2004, 07:35 PM
i did this myself to when i was using the weider mega mass 4000.

nice pancakes :thumbup: :nod:

getfit
10-22-2004, 07:40 PM
protein pancakes yum i'm hungry! so good