PDA

View Full Version : few questions

thajeepster
09-30-2004, 11:42 AM
First off, in the morning i have no choice if i want to eat oatmeal except for quaker instant oats. I eat the regular flavor, about a pack and a half with a chopped up wedge of apple and 2 whole eggs 2 whites as my normal breakfast, the package says that they are unenriched whole oats. Are they really that bad?

Secondly, Do you guys have to urinate constantly or is it just me, i consume a lot of liquids and find myself in the bathroom 2 or 3 times an hour, does this mean i have a sodium deficiency, should i increase?

Thirdly, what are some good fruits to snack on, all weve got here are pears and apples and oranges, are these ok to snack on in between meals or will they give me too much sugars? Ive been trying to cut back my sugar intake lately to cut down on carbs.

Thanks, If your wondering im on a bulk currently at 150 5-10, trying to get to around 160-165 cleanly.

Thanks again

thecaptain
09-30-2004, 12:21 PM
Personaly I wouldn't eat the instant oatmeal. Next time you're at the store look at the difference between the instant and the cooked. The eggs are excellent to eat, but if your trying to bulk up it looks like you need some more calories and protien for your morning meal. Try some cottage cheese too.

Urinating a lot is just part of keeping yourself hydrated. I feel you here bro. At least 1 gallon of water a day is esential.

Oranges are very high in carbs, so don't eat too many. I'm a big bannana freak, which has a lot of potasium in it. instead of just fruits for a snack, go with some fresh vegies too.