PDA

View Full Version : just started wbb2 so what should i expect

blaindsmith
10-07-2004, 08:34 AM
i just started wbb2 yesturday and it feels awsome so far. i am about 6'1 220 with a 38 waist so i do have a somewhat of a stomach but thats only cause i have a big frame and i only have like an less than an inch of fat on me. ive been lifting since march of this year and its been great so far. i havent cut at all because i am still tryin to get everything bigger to match my frame.

my diet consists of 2 opticen shakes, eggs in the morning, sandwich/sub for lunch and a decent 3 course meal at night. i am not to involved with couting calories and protien and all that cause i just never got into it. just a lack of dicipline on my part but ill keep tryin.

my question is what gains should i expect from wbb2 and my current diet? my goal is more mass. i will worry about cutting and running later once i get to a size i am happy with.

Den Fisher
10-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Off Topic-

How long should I do WBB Routine #1 before I move onto #2?

rookiebldr
10-11-2004, 07:53 PM
blaindsmith: That will depend on if you are trying to gain weight and grow muscle or not. You should see good growth with this routine when you eat and rest.

Den Fisher: I usually stick to a routine 8-12 weeks prior to moving on to the next one. If you're liking the results and the routine keep it for at least 12 weeks.