PDA

View Full Version : My calories due to level of activeness.

Canadian Crippler
10-07-2004, 02:51 PM
I am currently bulking at roughly 3400 cals a day, 200g protein, 390g carbs, and 115g fat.

Thing is, I am pretty active.

- 3 hours of wrestling training 3-4 times a week.
- 15 mins rollerblading total to/from school 5 times a week.
- 20 mins rollerblading total to/from the gym 3.5 times a week (every other day).
- 1 hour 15 minutes in the gym 3.5 times a week (every other day).

So on some days, I am training for 3 hours, rollerblading for 35 minutes, and working out for 1 hour 15 minutes.

What changes should I make to my bulking diet to compensate for this?

Isaac Wilkins
10-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Well, are you gaining weight? If so, then keep doing what you're doing.

If you're not, step up the calories until you do. With your level of activity you'll need a fair number of carbs, but it looks like you're doing ok there.

Alke
10-07-2004, 09:26 PM
yup, as long as you gaining your good...every one needs a different amount.

me, I got this pet tape worm see, and he gets real hungry, so I have to feed him first...I think I get maybe 1500 calories for myself out of the 6000 I put in me LOL

as long as your gaining each week eat at that level. once you stop gaining, increase calories a bit and see what happens, if you still dont gain, increase them again till you gaining..them keep calroies consistant

dont worry if some days you are not as active as others = it balance out at the end of the week pretty good. that is why you dont want to weigh yourself every 2 dys like some people...too many fluctuations that way...once a week weigh in is good to track progress.

hell, I meet poepl in the gym saying they bulking and when I ask how much they gaining each week, they like I dohnt know, I gained a few pounds last month but I feel bigger so I must be gaining........ WTF kind of bulk is that?

Canadian Crippler
10-08-2004, 12:57 AM
My bulk ;) .

I've gained about 6 pounds in the last 2 months, which sucks... but that was with much less protein and 500 or so less cals a day.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Zearoth
10-08-2004, 05:16 PM
I'd be happy with that kind of weight gain. I've only gained about 12 pounds over around 5 months...!