PDA

View Full Version : Skamps Journal

slyskamps
10-12-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm just under 6'1" and weigh right at 186 lbs. I have been lifting since August and my current maxs are as follows:

Bench: 200 lb
Squat: 315 lb
Deadlift: 315 lb

Here are my measurements:
16" Neck (right above traps)
40" Chest
14.5" Biceps
12.5" Forarms
32" at the belly button
39" around waist at the biggest point of my glutes
21" Quads
17" Calves

My Routine is split as follows:
Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest
Wed: Back
Thurs: Shoulders
Friday: Biceps/Triceps

Diet: Trying to stay around 3500 cals

Today was a Chest day and I was finally able to break into the deuces on my flad barbell bench. I also ran two miles at a slow pace for aerobic activity. I'm tired and I need to get to bed soon to get eight hours of sleep so I'm going to have to finish giving details about my routine tomorrow.

ryuage
10-13-2004, 04:50 AM
good luck with your goals... IM guessing you are trying to put on some weight?? anyway congratson the lift.

slyskamps
10-13-2004, 09:48 AM
Yea, I guess you could say that I am "bulking" right now even though the main purpose of my training isn't to put on more mass. I'm mostly concerned with strength and proportionality because if you have those, the size will follow. My goal is to continue this bulk until I hit the 200 lb bodyweight mart or hit the 225 mark on my one rep max bench. I hope the 225 lb bench comes first because that will make my next cut shorter, and as such I'll won't stand to lose as much strength, because my goal is to dip back down into the 170 lb range.

ryuage
10-13-2004, 09:52 AM
sounds like a plan, I guess I'm in a sort of similar situation, but with life/job issues it makes it near impossible to obtain these goals.