PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old

IronKidd
10-13-2004, 12:22 PM
Hello

I'm new here and I'm iv'e been lifting seriously for like 8 months

Here is a before pic when I was 13, I don't have any biceps :( And I was like fat and stuff

http://img30.exs.cx/img30/3783/Brandon005.jpg

These pics are me when I was 14 and 15

http://img70.exs.cx/img70/9530/S3600020.jpg

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/8199/S3600002copy.jpg

http://img68.exs.cx/img68/2075/S3600011.jpg

Tell me what ya think

Pitfan04
10-13-2004, 03:21 PM
You have definately made some changes. Stay strong with it, and keep your diet correct, and by the time you are a senior (18) you will be blowing people away. Lookin good man...

JTyrell710
10-13-2004, 03:28 PM
haha its a little, liljake

yea man your lookin big, its hard to tell exactly how big or bf from that pic but big kid for sure

Big J
10-13-2004, 04:31 PM
I aint even gonna lie, that first pic cracked me up. I was reading "been lifting seriosly for 8 months" & that was the pic I was lookin at. After scrolling down I see you've made some great progress & matured a good bit. Still the pics are hard to tell, and there are no pics of the legs. If you're gettin serious about working out then you need to be training your legs. Try to get some more pics up, so we can better critique you.

Like Pitfan04 said, keep on lifting. By the time you're a senior you should be a Hoss.

IronKidd
10-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Yeah I work my legs, I will take a few new pictures gimmie a few min.. :)

bigzbling
10-13-2004, 05:54 PM
kid, i give you propz man, you must've worked out hard. But think about it man, you're still growing. You started training at 13, its gonna affect your growth man. Give it time, take advantage of your youth while you still can, you're gona be training your whole life anyways, just have fun, do sports, join a team. Dont gotta do serious training man, you wanna keep growing first , getting taller is much more useful.

But as for your body man, PROPZ! ;)

IronKidd
10-13-2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks bigzbling :D

Anyways I just took this pic and my camera battery died, I will take a few more later once I put in new batteries

anywho; here is a decent leg shot

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/8553/s3600001.jpg

And yeah I need a tan :p

fixationdarknes
10-13-2004, 06:14 PM
kid, i give you propz man, you must've worked out hard. But think about it man, you're still growing. You started training at 13, its gonna affect your growth man. Give it time, take advantage of your youth while you still can, you're gona be training your whole life anyways, just have fun, do sports, join a team. Dont gotta do serious training man, you wanna keep growing first , getting taller is much more useful.

But as for your body man, PROPZ! ;)

Lifting weights at his age shouldn't have any effect on his height. It is actually extremely benficial to your growth, strengthening bones as being very important especially when he gets to be an old man. He wants to be able to walk. Only way he might hurt his growth is if he messes around lifting heavy weights, while not taking the time to learn correct form. But if he knows good form, lifting heavy shouldn't really be a problem.

And nice progress man. I too looked at that 13-y/o pic and saw the "lifting seriously for 8 months" lol. And it looks like your delts are doin' pretty good. Keep it up. I'm about the same age as you and I don't know your stats, but I've been lifting for about 2 months, not too serious yet. I'm starting to get more serious though. I really need to work on diet. I just love those sweets, lol.

And as for the pics, take shirtless pics so we can see more. I'm interested to see how you look w/out the shirt.

IronKidd
10-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Lifting weights at his age shouldn't have any effect on his height. It is actually extremely benficial to your growth, strengthening bones as being very important especially when he gets to be an old man. He wants to be able to walk. Only way he might hurt his growth is if he messes around lifting heavy weights, while not taking the time to learn correct form. But if he knows good form, lifting heavy shouldn't really be a problem.

And nice progress man. I too looked at that 13-y/o pic and saw the "lifting seriously for 8 months" lol. And it looks like your delts are doin' pretty good. Keep it up. I'm about the same age as you and I don't know your stats, but I've been lifting for about 2 months, not too serious yet. I'm starting to get more serious though. I really need to work on diet. I just love those sweets, lol.

And as for the pics, take shirtless pics so we can see more. I'm interested to see how you look w/out the shirt.
Ah alright, I will soon take a Most Muscular pose picture with my shirt off also I will post my stats tho I don't really know what classifies under someones "stats" ?

fixationdarknes
10-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Ah alright, I will soon take a Most Muscular pose picture with my shirt off also I will post my stats tho I don't really know what classifies under someones "stats" ?

Bodyweight
Bodyfat %

And usually, people put their best 1RM's, usually being the 3 powerlifts- Bench, Squat, and Deadlift.

Big J
10-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Again I give you your props. I dont think you'll have anything to worry about with weight lifting stunting growth. That's basically a big myth. If you train correctly you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

And about your stats you could also measure your arms, legs, forearms, chest, etc etc.

Lookin good bro. Keep a journel & take pics regularly. I wish I woulda took pics more often. I have some when I was at 185, but pretty much none after that. The only ones I have are from friends at parties & different things, all of which I'm wearing clothes.

IronKidd
10-13-2004, 06:42 PM
Age - 15 and 2 months
Height - 5'5 an a half
Bodyweight - 155 pounds
Bodyfat - No clue

Max 1 rep bench press - 195 pounds

Squat - Never tried max

Deadlift - Never tried max

wrestlemaniac
10-13-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey! I know you! This is Brando everyone, I gave him the link a few weeks back. I know him from a wrestling website we both go to and have tried to teach him the basic principles of lifting that I picked up off of this site over the past few months. One day you and I will meet up on the indy wrestling scene but until then good job brando, keep up the good work.

(side note I'm a lot older than brando and don't actually live near him at all lol).

Organichu
10-13-2004, 09:27 PM
When I was a kid I got to play with all of the ECW wrestlers 'cuz my uncle worked there- Raven threatened to slit my throat. Heh, fun times. I also know how to wrestle. Scariest wrestling experience ever: being choke slammed by a 7'2" dude, and he dropped me; instead of just letting me fall harmlessly on my feet, he instinctively caught me.. by my throat.. with one hand. I don't like wrestling anymore, heh.

Anyway, awesome progress, man. :)

JSully
10-13-2004, 09:53 PM
haha its a little, liljake

yea man your lookin big, its hard to tell exactly how big or bf from that pic but big kid for sure

LMAO!!

ACTUALLY, I thought it was my brother before he said 15yrs old. Looks JUST like one of my brothers, except the brother that he looks like in the face is a REALLY scrawny kid (13yrs old). But in the body he looked like my other brother about 2 years ago before he matured more muscularly. LMAO!! Anyways, I was a little fat kid and looked just like that. Although I weighed about 30lbs more than him at that height!

Looks like you got the body to make it happen man. Keep up the hard work and you'll be my size in no time. *6'0 245lbs* As far as all the fun stuff you'll miss out on. I wouldn't know because I shattered my elbow before my freshman year in high school hindering my ability to play all sports except track and golf and a few others. The only ones I wanted to play were the ones the doctors and parents wouldn't allow me. So, I just worked out hard and became a video game freak! But video game freaks are cool so don't get discouraged if that's what you want to do with your life. If I weren't so into lifting and nutrition I would be a video game programmer, but truth is programming is boring to me now so I decided to go to ASU and get a sports medicine degree.

Well I've about worn out my welcome so my last words are good luck and don't stop!! You'll be HYUUUGE someday!!!

Structureboi86
10-14-2004, 02:59 AM
dammnn..you weigh more than me..and at that age..195lbs?! my godd.. keep up the good work.

IronKidd
10-14-2004, 09:02 AM
dammnn..you weigh more than me..and at that age..195lbs?! my godd.. keep up the good work. That's my max bench press :p I weigh 155 lbs
;)

IronKidd
10-14-2004, 10:48 AM
Shirt off photo :p

Canadian Crippler
10-14-2004, 11:47 AM
Yep, def. see some changes. Good work, but cut the pushing up your bi with a hand :D. Hey you into wrestling?

1r15h
10-14-2004, 02:28 PM

Big J
10-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Yep, def. see some changes. Good work, but cut the pushing up your bi with a hand :D. Hey you into wrestling?

judging by previous post & the wrestling posters on his wall I would see it would be a good asumption that he was into wrestiling ;).

Nito
10-14-2004, 03:05 PM

Rofl your so random.

wrestlemaniac
10-14-2004, 03:07 PM
LoL yeah seriously lol

hey brando, your body is completly hairless :o from now on I'm gunna call you powder!
good work again though!

geoffgarcia
10-14-2004, 03:26 PM
I bet someone could do some funny stuff with that first pic!
lots of potential on photoshop! *LOL*

fixationdarknes
10-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Yuo are doing awesome, keep it up.

Canadian Crippler
10-14-2004, 09:01 PM
So you want to become a wrestler Brando?

IronKidd
10-14-2004, 09:48 PM
So you want to become a wrestler Brando?Yeah I do. :nod:

Do you?

wrestlemaniac
10-14-2004, 10:17 PM
Brandon lives in calgary, he knows TJ Wilson :o

X-force24
10-15-2004, 09:55 AM
Put some wight on. But it just looks like regular puberty mass. You are getting a good base.

snowster900
11-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Hey guys ,
Height- 5'6
Weight- 143
Max Bench - 195,200
your looking pretty good in this pics, how were you guys doing at this age is this good?

IronKidd
11-28-2004, 02:59 PM
Here's a new pic http://www.imgmag.org/images/blur/s3600003.jpg

getfit
11-28-2004, 03:04 PM
looking good brando:) arms and back are looking great:)

IronKidd
11-30-2004, 05:37 PM
Iv'e never done this type of lat spread before (Just learned how to do it, lol)

getfit
11-30-2004, 06:11 PM
looking good there brando:)

Den Fisher
11-30-2004, 06:35 PM
Nice after pics!

And your before pic reminds me of Bobby Hill slightly.

IronKidd
11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Heh, I've been told that before actually (reminding people of Bobby Hill)

Thanks guys :)

bodybuilder_22
07-21-2006, 12:43 PM
my advice, is to bulk bro, start eating a lot, and lift heavy. but good transformation :D

Progress
07-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Wow, bumping a thread that's nearly two years old. Nice job on your first post.

Jinkies
07-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Wow, bumping a thread that's nearly two years old. Nice job on your first post.

rofl.

bodybuilder_22
07-21-2006, 04:33 PM
oh woopsy, i didnt look at the date. is he any bigger now?