PDA

View Full Version : Beverly International "HOLY GRAIL" Diet

Lance
10-13-2004, 08:34 PM
Beverly International is a high quality bodybuilding supplement producer with a great reputation. They are expensive, but only because with their products, you get what you pay for. They also train people for free. They personalize a diet and training plan with you, and have many very successful athletes who follow their ways.

Through their research with many, many clients, they've found the 'holy grail' of bodybuilding diets. A 'golden' ratio that can actually allow you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. A bodybuilder's dream. 50%/20%/30% ratio of Protein/Carbs/Fats is the plan.

Do you believe this works? Those who follow Beverly swears by their products, and also by their diets (which is what i'm more interested in).

Thanks,
Lance

geoffgarcia
10-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Beverly International is a high quality bodybuilding supplement producer with a great reputation. They are expensive, but only because with their products, you get what you pay for. They also train people for free. They personalize a diet and training plan with you, and have many very successful athletes who follow their ways.

Through their research with many, many clients, they've found the 'holy grail' of bodybuilding diets. A 'golden' ratio that can actually allow you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. A bodybuilder's dream. 50%/20%/30% ratio of Protein/Carbs/Fats is the plan.

Do you believe this works? Those who follow Beverly swears by their products, and also by their diets (which is what i'm more interested in).

Thanks,
LanceI have a bottle of uberfoober that will cure anything, make you strong as a giant and look like Brad Pitt, I've got tons of famous clients. This IS the holy grail. Its 500$ just paypal it to me and I'll give you custom directions on how to use it!

sorry....its marketing BS...holy grail my azz

Lance
10-13-2004, 09:15 PM
No money involved, seriously. You don't have to buy their products, they'll put whole food plans together for you.

Jeremy Likeness is a very respected bodybuilder fit-for-life winner. He told me personally through e-mail that (because he has seriously tried different dieting techniques, very experimental) it worked very well.

geoffgarcia
10-13-2004, 09:37 PM
I'm sure its a fine diet, I was just busting your chops.
but seriously everyone that is trying to sell something is gonna tell you its the best they've used though. I mean thats marketing 101.
they might not be physically selling anything, but they are getting hooks into you to build brand awareness and eventually hope to get your $$$

just as WBB is a front for AtLarge. They are doing a service but with an eye on their wallets as well.

Paul Stagg
10-15-2004, 07:31 AM
I like the way Beverly operates. I think it's smart business, and I think they give a lot back, which is what it's all about.

That said, there is nothing magic about thier diet/supplement plans.