PDA

View Full Version : My diet please give comments!!!!!!

DranknDodo
10-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Im aiming for 3,000 calories a day, and 200grams of protien a day.

Im 5,8 and only weigh 120 pounds. See picture attached. Im a skinny ass mofo but now my weight is getting to me, It's hard to meet girls, hard to do everyday things with being as weak as me, T-shirts look funny, and everything looks big, so now im ready to change. Also Im gunna admit it that marijuana has been a big part of my life, I smoke everyday, I would always smoke all day every day for a couple years since I was a little kid, family thing. Then it started up about two years ago and started smoking again everyday for those years, well I have recently quit. I changed my life and ready to gain weight. Im willing to do whatever it takes to gain the weight. I have been eating better and healthier for about 5 months now, not seriouse though, same with lifting. Not seriously either. its all about to change.

Well heres my diet, I know 3000calories and 200grams of protien will be hard for some one who weighs 120, but screw it, go big or go home.

Meal 1
3egg's boild
1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1 bagel

meal 2
Sandwich conisist of 2oz turkey,2oz ham,slice of cheese 2 white bread mayo,
salad with 2 oz of ham and 1 can of tuna

meal 3
protien shake
icecream/cup milk/1 scoop of whey

meal 4
frozen food of choice
its gunna have average calories and average protien nothing to junk foodish.

meal 5

2 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 slices of whole white bread
looking to add something to this to add calories/protien

meal 6
before bed
lookin for something , thinking of a protien shake but looking for something with alot more calories still thinking ideas would be great

this is the diet I tend to stick to everyday, I dont care if food gets nasty or whatever, im gunna deal with it.

Vido
10-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Looks alright to me. Read the sticky at the top of this forum called "What a bodybuilder eats"...it will give you more ideas.

2 suggestions right off the bat:

For your last meal of the day, eat whole food not a shake. Cottage cheese + pb is a good choice, as are whole eggs.

You need to eat some veggies.

akomabutisakama
10-18-2004, 06:41 PM
u gotta have oats a bulking diet aint a diet without oats

superdeathflame
10-18-2004, 08:51 PM

LOL this is the funniest troll ever!

pruneman
10-19-2004, 06:25 AM
Diet looks fine. The protein may be a little high, but that doesn't really matter as long as you are getting enough total calories. I agree with Vido about the cottage cheese and PB, but I don't think that you need to add veggies. Adding veggies would be optimal, but they are not calorie-dense so they have a tendency to fill you up without giving you many calories. Definately eat them if you can still get enough calories while eating them.

DranknDodo
10-19-2004, 09:23 AM
thanks everyone for comments

pruneman
10-19-2004, 10:06 AM
For meal 5, you could add some milk or a banana for extra calories.

Vido
10-19-2004, 11:41 AM
You don't need to add veggies from a bodybuilding standpoint. You need to add veggies from a health standpoint.

ryuage
10-19-2004, 11:43 AM
how can anyone not like veggies!?

pruneman
10-19-2004, 01:03 PM
You don't need to add veggies from a bodybuilding standpoint. You need to add veggies from a health standpoint.

Yes I agree, just make sure you are still getting enough calories.

echo85
10-20-2004, 08:22 PM

I'll second that. kudos.