PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong with me!

Den Fisher
10-21-2004, 08:55 AM
Yesterday morning I wake up, I could only sleep 5 hours that night.. and the remaining 4 I just lounged around in my bed waiting to get up. Then that morning, I prepared 2 packets of oatmeal, and a glass of milk. I started getting full not long after.. and could only finish off about 1/2 the bowl of oatmeal.. and the glass of milk. I felt so full. Then at lunch, I got extra lasogna and everything. And could only finish my little carton of milk and one serving of lasogna. Then when I came home I ate 2 bananas, 1 can of tuna.. and was really full and sick feeling.. then later on around super time I could only eat one can of tuna and took forever for me to get my juice down with my creatine in it.. then I went to the gym. Got back, I could barely get my protein shake down.. But I did manage to eat a cup of pecans afterwards without feeling too sick. And I thought all would be better by morning.. but I woke up this morning.. and I didn't go to school. And I prepared a cup of oatmeal.. and could only eat 5-10 small bites of it.. then I felt really full. So now I'm sittin' here sippin' on a glass of water that is really hard to drink.. it's like I'm extremely full and trying to put more in. But then I'll feel starved.. eat a couple bites of something and be full.

Anyone got any advice for me? :scratch:

ryuage
10-21-2004, 09:14 AM
maybe you're getting sick hrmm... flu season is just around the corner.

geoffgarcia
10-21-2004, 09:22 AM
loss of appetite canb be a symptom of many different things.

Physical disorders affecting appetite:
Infections
Fever - any fever may cause temporary loss of appetite.
Prolonged fever (see Fever) - may affect appetite long enough to cause weight loss
Viral hepatitis
Normal aging
Tuberculosis
Alcoholism
Hypothyroidism
Heart conditions
Heart disease
Heart failure
Liver conditions
Zinc deficiency
Hiatus hernia
Malabsorption
Duodenal ulcer
Stomach cancer
Cancer
Lung cancer
Common emotional or mental symptoms affecting appetite - causing people to lose interest in eating.
Emotional stress (type of Stress) - may lead to either under-eating or over-eating
Anxiety
Emotional upset
Grief or loss
Relationship problems
Depression
Depressive disorders
Anxiety disorders
Anorexia nervosa
Bipolar disorder - a less common cause of poor appetite.
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/poor_appetite.htm

zen
10-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Den, are you sure this is a physical feeling of being full, or is your apetite so bad that you just can't seem to bare eating more and it almost seems as if you feel full?
I suspect it is the later.

But if you really are physically full after that amount of time between meals, then you need to see a doctor immediately.

txterry
10-21-2004, 10:59 AM
Prolly the flu or a stomach ailment but see a doctor Den.
Hope you get well soon

Monkey
10-21-2004, 11:23 AM
u aint been taking any appetite suppresents have you, see a doctor :idea:

matrix5089
10-21-2004, 07:22 PM
have youbeen eating like this for a while or just trying a new diet

Vido
10-21-2004, 07:45 PM
You're probably just getting sick dude.

BlingMeter
10-21-2004, 08:11 PM
just eat super fast and you wont have to worry about being full. i take 4 packets of oatmeal at 170cals a packet along with a atlarge shake. 1003cals and 60g of protien gone in under 5 min!! im so full but i just go :burger: :burger: :burger: and before your stomach knows it u crammed 500lbs in it. then u lay down and take a nap :D

Den Fisher
10-23-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeah, it was only for 2 days it lasted.

Haven't been able to get on here much.. computer broke. Some I'm using someone else's atm. =/