PDA

View Full Version : Got on the Scale tonight, Disapointed

RWalt
10-22-2004, 11:29 PM
I get on the scale once a week around 8pm, I was feeling good, you know that felling when you know you have lost a pound or two. I could just tell i had lost weight by my waist, I mean it felt and looked like it. Well, the scale didnt tell me I had lost any weight. It bumed me out, I mean I could have swore I lost at least two pounds, has this happened to any of you? I'm hoping its muscle that I have gained, wishful thinking ehhh.

SalahG
10-23-2004, 12:07 AM
I get on the scale once a week around 8pm, I was feeling good, you know that felling when you know you have lost a pound or two. I could just tell i had lost weight by my waist, I mean it felt and looked like it. Well, the scale didnt tell me I had lost any weight. It bumed me out, I mean I could have swore I lost at least two pounds, has this happened to any of you? I'm hoping its muscle that I have gained, wishful thinking ehhh.
Not nessacarily wishful thinking. So far on my CKD I've lost 3 pounds of fat mass, and gained 1 pound of muscle mass, and I'm only a week in.

fen2zla
10-23-2004, 12:27 AM
I could just tell i had lost weight by my waist, I mean it felt and looked like it. Well, the scale didnt tell me I had lost any weight. It bumed me out

Well just gauge progress by looking at yourself in the mirror.

TheGimp
10-23-2004, 04:34 AM
Exactly. Weight is irrelevant, go by the mirror and maybe a tape measure around the waist.