PDA

View Full Version : Mimi's Cafe

JSully
10-23-2004, 05:05 PM
Menu Item Price *

Grilled CHicken Tuscan Style: 10.99

Chicken breast grilled with olive oil, garlic, sauteed mushrooms, artichoke hearts and tomatoes, with a choice of potato and fresh vegetables

That's what I just had for lunch, except I replaced the potate for more fresh veggies. Tasted EXCELLENT, and it has to be compatible. I'll neglect taking the rest of the fish oil caps today because of all the olive oil it was cooked with. I went online to try to find the exact nutrition facts on it but I can't. I figure between the sauce and steamed veggies there are probably around 15-20g carbs, and maybe another 10-15g fat. Not sure though, if anyone else has more exact numbers please let me know. They said all the taste is from spices and seasonings so lets hope so. I'm going to up the cardio today no matter what because I had that but I'd just like to be for sure on what the nutrients are. If anything I still doubt it took me out of ketosis. And if it did I'll plummet right back into it with the cardio and workout I'm doing this evening.

But I'm still curious to know what kind of calories that meal consists of! (minus the potato)

ryuage
10-23-2004, 05:19 PM
there is no need to be in ketosis.

JSully
10-23-2004, 05:27 PM
I shouldn't have said ketosis....that's not what I meant at all now that I think again.

I just don't want to fcuk up the past weeks worth of hardcore dieting!

sixdoubleo
10-23-2004, 05:31 PM
I shouldn't have said ketosis....that's not what I meant at all now that I think again.

I just don't want to fcuk up the past weeks worth of hardcore dieting!

Go look at my first log on Lyle's website. "Big Boy Fat Burn Off". See how many days I messed up and ate like crap. Out of dieting for 45 days I think I only ate "true PSMF" on 65% of the days. The rest of the days I either was doing a planned refeed or cheating in some way. The overall deficit is so great (especially with all your LBM) that things like this really don't matter. You probably do more harm worrying about it and raising cortisol levels. :)