PDA

View Full Version : 2 New shots

HahnB
10-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Here's a front shot and a quad shot. From my perspecitive my weak point(upper body) is, and always has been my arms. You really can't see that too well from this shot, but they seem to grow so slow. I'm going to try blasting them more directly because I've tried just heavy back work and that isn't getting the job done. I'll get some more pics taken here shorty.

I wish I would have taken a before leg pic, because if you think they are skinny now- you've should have seen them before. Always been a weak point for me, but that is in the process of changing. I only wish I would have trained them when I first began.

Big J
10-25-2004, 08:03 PM
legs look like they may be laggin compared to your upper body, but then again it might be the hair hiding them. I wouldnt say your arms are laggin to much though the pic makes it hard to see your tris.

Overall lookin good bro.

BCC
10-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Your chest is looking really full. You also seam to have the potential for some large tear drops. Just stay consistent and you'll get those arms brought up.

fixationdarknes
10-25-2004, 08:34 PM
I think your chest/traps look great. Arms looks a little small. But maybe it's just the picture. Get a pic of the arms.

Stackattack
10-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Chest looks awesome man, good work.

BigNic
10-25-2004, 09:12 PM
sick traps

HahnB
10-25-2004, 09:22 PM
big J: Yes legs are lagging, I will post some pics in few months and see how they are comin along.

BCC: TY, I'm hoping to bring out that tear drop, didn't you say you liked squats+leg ext right after one another for yours?

Fixation: def not the pic, they are behind the rest of my upperbody for sure.

Big nic & stack: TY guys

GMCtrk
10-25-2004, 09:44 PM
you'd be ripped as **** if you cut down to about 7% BF

BigNic
10-25-2004, 09:46 PM
you'd be ripped as **** if you cut down to about 7% BF

lol, anyone at 7% would be ripped. :windup:

GMCtrk
10-25-2004, 09:55 PM
lol, anyone at 7% would be ripped. :windup:

hehe, anyways, I mean there's degrees of how muscular you are when ripped. You can be skinny ripped, or just huge. :smoke:

Beast
10-25-2004, 10:12 PM
Chest and traps look awesome, Hahn.

savdout209
10-25-2004, 10:14 PM
looks like my room..clothes/water bottles everywhere..btw your chest/traps are scary

MM
10-25-2004, 10:23 PM
Traps are great, chest is big. Hard to see how much ab definition there is.

I think your legs would look much more defined if they were shaved; it's obvious that you've been working them. Everything lags the chest and traps, though.

BigNic
10-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Traps are great, chest is big. Hard to see how much ab definition there is.

I think your legs would look much more defined if they were shaved; it's obvious that you've been working them. Everything lags the chest and traps, though.

ick abs are for losers.

HahnB
10-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Yea abs are the least of my worries now. As far as cutting not anytime soon. I want to add some more size first.

ReturnedFire
11-01-2004, 03:17 PM
yeah your chest and traps are awesome dude. :thumbup:

chris6969
11-01-2004, 07:06 PM
Chest and traps are great, arms & legs are good.

For my arms to grow I really need to do some supersets, or higher reps... and lots of exercises to really get a pump and growth.

Where with my chest its all high weight(almost maxing), low reps(2-4 reps)... for growth.

SirTest2004
11-09-2004, 07:08 AM
who needs abs???...i'll tell you...people with nothing else!no shoulders,no chest,no arms etc etc!

it really REALLY pisses me off when skinny people that have never trained bowl around with their top off shouting about their six packs when it's only cos they're stupidly skinny n weak!

BigNic
11-09-2004, 07:21 AM
who needs abs???...i'll tell you...people with nothing else!no shoulders,no chest,no arms etc etc!

it really REALLY pisses me off when skinny people that have never trained bowl around with their top off shouting about their six packs when it's only cos they're stupidly skinny n weak!
ya i know what you mean. altho i dont thin kit really pisses me off that MUCH