PDA

View Full Version : Pre Cut /"Before" photos

furious
10-26-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey,

Just got done bulking, and I am about to go on a 2-3 week cut for a round of photoshoots I have coming up. I shot a few "fun" images with the photographer yesterday just to see where I was. I will post the "after" images when im done. Comments welcome. Enjoy!

galileo
10-26-2004, 09:16 AM
Wow, you really need to cut. You should plan on at least 6 months of hardcore dieting.

furious
10-26-2004, 09:28 AM
Wow, you really need to cut. You should plan on at least 6 months of hardcore dieting.

Thanks for the comment. I will hope that was sarcasm :redface:

galileo
10-26-2004, 09:35 AM

What? I can't understand you with that donut in your mouth, fatty.

HobbesAB
10-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Lookin' good. What are your measurements (height, weight, etc)?

geoffgarcia
10-26-2004, 09:36 AM
he probably was;) you look like your somewhere in the 9-13% bf range to me
shouldn't take to long to work it off

furious
10-26-2004, 09:58 AM
Lookin' good. What are your measurements (height, weight, etc)?

Hey,

Thanks for the replies so far. I am 5'8 160lbs at the moment, with the goal of dropping 2-3% bodyfat. Shooting for a 2-3 week cut but I will extend as neccesary until I meet my goals. I will be cutting on a 2000 calorie diet, burning roughly 500 in cardio and weights a day. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

Nito
10-26-2004, 04:45 PM
he probably was;) you look like your somewhere in the 9-13% bf range to me
shouldn't take to long to work it off

I would say more in the 7-8% category. >.<

bigzbling
10-26-2004, 06:18 PM
your pretty lean already, you should bulk more, ur chest is fairly small, work on your chest, get it bigger, then trim it down.

furious
10-26-2004, 07:36 PM
your pretty lean already, you should bulk more, ur chest is fairly small, work on your chest, get it bigger, then trim it down.

If only it were that simple. Beleve me, I have done everything under the sun for my chest, it is just my weak bodypart. However, I recently start incorperating fly movements, which have really added a new dimension to my workout. Unfortunatley, it was too close to my bulk to add any siginificant size. I really think the flys are the key to adding mass to my chest, so that is the first order of business for my next bulk, after my I lean out for these shoots. Im thinking about hitting a prohormone cycle before the ban takes effect, so hopefully I can add some volume next go around.

bigzbling
10-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Try different routines for your chest, its the hardest muscle to work on for everyone, for me anyways. I tried different routines, and im seeing the results. You always gotta pump mad while doing chest, like someone said on this forum: go big or go home. Dont be afraid to use high weights and do low reps, this way you gain chest strength and ultimately, chest mass. Of course you gotta eat alot, do flyes and machine exercises for the chest at the end, start with the presses. Just do low reps, high weight, try it, it worked for me, also alternate your routines but as a rule of thumb, as long as you see progress in your routine, never change it until you stop seeing results! hope this helps :hello:

GMCtrk
10-26-2004, 10:58 PM
Just do low reps, high weight, try it

BAM! somebody knows what they are talking about :study:

Even if you can only do 1 or 2 reps, go as heavy as you can, as hard as you can. Do this for 2-3 weeks and I guarantee you, you will see a great improvement in strength.

RussianRocket
10-26-2004, 10:58 PM
I'd say keep bulking, you look good and healthy. Good work dude!

antek
10-26-2004, 11:49 PM
What? I can't understand you with that donut in your mouth, fatty.

haha. :thumbup:

furious
10-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Try different routines for your chest, its the hardest muscle to work on for everyone, for me anyways. I tried different routines, and im seeing the results. You always gotta pump mad while doing chest, like someone said on this forum: go big or go home. Dont be afraid to use high weights and do low reps, this way you gain chest strength and ultimately, chest mass. Of course you gotta eat alot, do flyes and machine exercises for the chest at the end, start with the presses. Just do low reps, high weight, try it, it worked for me, also alternate your routines but as a rule of thumb, as long as you see progress in your routine, never change it until you stop seeing results! hope this helps :hello:

Its a strange thing, my benching strength. I am abnormally strong for my size, im doing a 260 pyramid scale on incline and I weight 155lbs. I have been prefatiguing my chest with cable flys in the last week or so and it seems ot be working well. Hopefully it will induce growth when combined with benching when I begin my next bulk.