PDA

View Full Version : 4 months with no freeweights....at all

musclerevenge1
10-27-2004, 09:30 AM
I havn't been to a gym since June......been working on my total gym maybe twice a week to maintain a little. Guess I want to know if I look like sh*t or what. Having a hard time telling how I look....self image you know.

How do I look?

CASD
10-27-2004, 10:27 AM
I think your upper body looks great.. But you can tell your starting to lose the battle in the mid area..
Nothing a little clean eating and cardio can't beat down..

ryuage
10-27-2004, 10:29 AM
kinda hard to tell you unless you post a picture from 4 months ago as well eh?

BigNic
10-27-2004, 10:32 AM
Ya, i mean have you lost any weight? Lost any bf? At least maintained?

Big J
10-27-2004, 02:58 PM
I agree with what some have already said - it's hard to say unless we know what you looked like before. However, it does look like you workout on a regular basis. Lose a lil bit on the gut & you should be fine.

musclerevenge1
10-27-2004, 09:55 PM
heres what I looked like when I was hitting it hard and dieting.......ie not eating doughnuts left and right...in the yellow shorts I weighed 195lbs.....I weigh about 205 now.

heres another one from the other day.

I guess I really don't have the right image of myself because I was actually pleased with how slim my waist appeared......the first pic makes me look like I have large love handles or something but muscles through the sides of my lower abs are really big.....I lift a lot of buckets and shi* at work so the sides are built up too much.

Thanks for the replies and critiques!!

BlingMeter
10-28-2004, 02:19 AM
wtf are those the same ppl?

id say your doing great and look great. minding the mid section. but its just about winter so mid section is ok for this time lol!

u just wanna maintain and not get bigger?

musclerevenge1
10-28-2004, 07:12 AM
that has been my goal during this 4 month time is to just maintain. I'm starting to get that ol feeling back and I think the gym is in my near future.

musclerevenge1
10-31-2004, 11:25 AM
ok i'm starting the gym back on Monday.....I'm going to post progress pics after each week to see how long it takes muscle memory to bring me back.

Here is one before I stopped the gym and one taken today.......does it look like I lost much off my arms?? What about back (always been a weak spot)

BlingMeter
10-31-2004, 11:48 AM
i kinda wanna say your shoulders lost some size... arms to. nothin a month willl bring back :burger:

briancurran01
10-31-2004, 12:05 PM
you lost some definition in your back and have bigger love handles.

Structureboi86
10-31-2004, 05:38 PM
Nice improvements man!

BTW...how old are you?

Also..I noticed that you have some Nivea supplies in the bathroom. DO they work? THey're expenisve as hell..but was always wondering if they were worthed it.

THANKS

musclerevenge1
10-31-2004, 05:52 PM
improvements? What improvements?

I like nivea products. They smell ......nice.

EdgeCrusher
10-31-2004, 07:20 PM
im definitely jealous that you look as if nothing changed, the lighting shows more definition in your earlier pics and any loss should probably be regained quickly.

musclerevenge1
10-31-2004, 07:35 PM
guess i'll have the rude awakening of how much strength I've lost when I finally hit the gym for the first time tomorrow.

I have a pretty physical job so its not like I've been on my arse for the last 4 months....I have to move tubs that way over 1000lbs and just have little wheels like shopping carts. Sometimes I'll move 60 buckets that weigh 60lbs two or three times a night.

thanks for the responses guys.