PDA

View Full Version : new to the site guys... pics

illazz1own
10-27-2004, 08:25 PM
hey just dropped by with some pics of my status,ive been working out at the gym down the street for about 3 days a week with a lift to almost failure routine,and have been lifting for about 5 months now.I wasnt really doing the nutrition part until the last month cause i was to informed about how much it makes a differnce.Now i take whey protien powder,and eat like a animal all day long to bulk up.Anyways im just trying to get big i guees and nice to meet u all..heres some pics.Btw im 25 6"0 and 164 pounds

Hockey66
10-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Looking pretty good. Nice traps, arms seem to be lagging.

Diet is a huge part, eat like a monster and you'll eventually look like one

savdout209
10-27-2004, 11:23 PM
good base..and yea its all about nutrition. without that your lifts mean diddly

abwowang
10-27-2004, 11:26 PM
nice traps..

BlingMeter
10-28-2004, 02:16 AM
good base to start from. now hit it hard

illazz1own
10-28-2004, 12:46 PM
thanks for the pointers,yea ive been taking protien powder and eating a whole lot of ****,trying to eat clean but i pretty much consume anything except suger based stuff..hey btw what are traps again im kinda new at this...thanks

getfit
10-28-2004, 12:55 PM
thanks for the pointers,yea ive been taking protien powder and eating a whole lot of ****,trying to eat clean but i pretty much consume anything except suger based stuff..hey btw what are traps again im kinda new at this...thanks
traps: placed on the upper back and shoulders

illazz1own
10-28-2004, 01:02 PM
ok thanks,hey another thing with my routine i was only limited to this lame ass gym with machines only..so tommorrow when i get paid ima get a bench and some barbells i hope this helps along with my new eating routine along with some high calorie shakes....

HahnB
10-28-2004, 03:54 PM
ok thanks,hey another thing with my routine i was only limited to this lame ass gym with machines only..so tommorrow when i get paid ima get a bench and some barbells i hope this helps along with my new eating routine along with some high calorie shakes....

If you plan on working out at home make sure you shop wiseley. I would buy the following things, a power rack and a basic adjustable bench, a set of olympic weights (comes in 300lbs including the bar), and 2 adjustable dumbells(the ends have threads on them) with some weights.

Power racks can be bought here for $279.00 and free shipping

http://www.newyorkbarbells.tv/powerracks.html

If you can find them cheaper locally by all means by it at the store.

With the things listed above you can do just about anything. You can save some cash buy not buying the power rack and going with a bench like this http://www.newyorkbarbells.tv/95003.html but you will not be able to squat safely which is one of the main advantages of the power rack. YOu can also use the power rack for pull-ups and chins.

illazz1own
10-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Thanks alot man for the info..ill look into that..

illazz1own
10-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey i had ?..ive been bulking now and taking protien whey regularly,as well as lifting heavy weights to the pount of almost failure on the 8th rep..i am noticing a differnce in size very fast (after just 2 weeks even)..but one thing im wondering is will the extra weight i pack on make it even harder to obtain a real chiseled six pack?..also i was wondering if i should add a high rep low weight set per body part after i get done with the heavy??here is my schedule now....

monday
bi's,tri's,,abs,calves

tuesday
off

wednesday
chest,shoulders,abs

thursday
off

friday
back,legs,abs,calves

saterday
off

sunday
off

is this a decent schedule any pointers will help thnks....

Organichu
10-30-2004, 02:16 PM
but one thing im wondering is will the extra weight i pack on make it even harder to obtain a real chiseled six pack?

Ronnie Coleman is circa three hundred pounds and has a "chiseled six pack"; they can be had at roughly any weight.

The key is how much of the weight is fat and how much of the weight is lean body mass.