PDA

View Full Version : It took me a while to realize that tuna and scallions works

Jane
11-06-2001, 06:38 PM
I was really apprehensive about trying tuna and green scallions and cottage cheese and a little celery, mostly because I hate all those ingridients by themselves, but i just mixed them all with a little pepper and it was surprisingly good. I am quite proud of myself for discovering a new pre-bedtime snack.

Alex.V
11-06-2001, 06:44 PM
Actually sounds pretty good. Pretty much how I make my tuna fish sandwiches anyway.

Just do everyone a favor and brush your teeth afterwards, mmkay? :)

syntekz
11-06-2001, 06:51 PM
green scallions? that some sort of shell fish?

Jane
11-06-2001, 06:54 PM
not fish. onion. those little green tubular things with an oniony taste.

you know what else is good? My grandma's scallion salad. This stuff, if you're on a cheat day, is to die for. I think it consists of something like lots of hardboiled eggs, scallions, and drenched in mayo. Some other stuff in there maybe, but its not as important. I used to eat this by the bowlfull before I discovered what mayo was.

nejar462
11-06-2001, 07:44 PM
syntekz, you're thinking of scallops, they're the fish.

Wizard
11-07-2001, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Jane
not fish. onion. those little green tubular things with an oniony taste.

you know what else is good? My grandma's scallion salad. This stuff, if you're on a cheat day, is to die for. I think it consists of something like lots of hardboiled eggs, scallions, and drenched in mayo. Some other stuff in there maybe, but its not as important. I used to eat this by the bowlfull before I discovered what mayo was.

I know what you're talking about.It's :drooling:
But it really is something to avoid except if you're on a cheat day as you said...

kAto
11-07-2001, 04:03 AM
hey thats really close to what it do; i mix scallions and horseradish paste, its yummy!