PDA

View Full Version : Trying to cut... effects are slow...

CanadianBad
10-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Im on a relaxed diet right now, so with that in mind im expecting slow results. Now I bartend on friday, saturday, sunday, monday day. So basically I have good control over what I eat cuz I got a entire menu at my disposal.

Now I have stopped eating fast food completly (on about week 9) and cut down pop (soda) intake to almost nothing. Now I havent been able to make it to the gym as much as I would like to, and with my schedule its going to be hard for the next 2 months. Im at about 210 approx and Im looking to enhance my diet even better.

With all this in mind i am trying not to lose much muscle, and I have been good so far in maintaining it. Now Im taking a weak thermo now, but basically I want to thrust my metabolism into overdrive. I naturally have a medium-strong metabolism but I wanna burn away those stubborn fat cells I have. So without much excercise, but a good diet, what thermo or natural ways to enhance my metabolism would you guys suggest?

Ğragons
10-30-2004, 01:21 AM
stack II tablets

txterry
10-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Theres a good thread on T-Rex here
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=52110&page=1&pp=25

CanadianBad
10-31-2004, 10:18 AM
Thermoexin I think that should be my choice, does anybody know if it is Avaliable in Canada or not?

CanadianBad
11-03-2004, 03:29 PM
T-rex it is, anybody have any natural ideas to boost the meto