PDA

View Full Version : what to do now?

wannabesexy
10-30-2004, 07:34 AM
Hey all.

I posted my photos (http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=52821) over here about 2 months ago. I've cleaned up my diet and been working out. So I'm in a better shape now and lost about 10 lbs since my last post. but I'm still not completely satisfied. I'm trying to get a 6 pack but I have a huge stomach that I inherit from my family and I cant seem to get rid of it. Please give me some suggestions on what should I do. Should I start doing ab excercises or should I still lose more fat?

ryuage
10-30-2004, 08:44 AM
sorry bro, you don't inherit fat... lol anyway stick with diet and continue to lift weights the fat will come off eventually.. there is a six pack underneath there believe it or not.

wannabesexy
10-30-2004, 12:10 PM
You mean once I get rid of the fat I won't have to do the crunches,etc before my abs will be visible? Also should I do any kind of cardio? And about how long do you think would it take to get rid of the excess fat and how much more do I need to decrease? I don't want to get completely skinny. I wont to retain my size but at the same time have abs. Is that possible?

toughguywannabe
10-30-2004, 09:00 PM
u should still do ab exercises to maintain the muscle.. i think genetics has a role on someone being fat or what not but that doesn't mean that they have to stay that way.. im tired of ppl saying it's jus part of their genetics that they are fat then i see them eating away at mcdonalds and what not.. you also have a lot of research to do.. the questions ur asking is pretty basic knowledge here and it's been discussed several times so use the search..

savdout209
10-30-2004, 11:07 PM
It looks like everyone pretty much answered your questions in the last thread you made. What has your diet/lifting routine looked like for the past month and a half?

BlingMeter
11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
one word - time