PDA

View Full Version : HELP!:Why am I so freakin exhausted?

Draven_Fenix
10-30-2004, 12:12 PM
OK, it's like this. Last week I had a really bad workout day. It was a leg day... not usually a good day but this one was worse. Almost the whole time I was workin out I was gettin dizzy and out of breath real easily. Also I felt like I was going to throw up afterwards. Ever since then I have been exhausted. I'm gettin enough sleep and I'm eatin like 3000 + cals a day. I eat nutritious too. I just don't get it. It's hard for me to get up in the mornin and throughout the day I'm in a bad mood and going to the gym is like torture. I don't know what the problem is but no matter what I do to try to fix it... sleep, eat more, do less activity, nothing seems to help. Before, I was workin, lifting, and going to karate. Now I havn't been to karate in a week cuz I'm too damn tired, all cardio has been cut bcuz I don't have the energy and lifting routines are like hell to get through as well as work. I always feel dizzy and I get really hot and my face gets red. Hard to breathe. My weight has been going down and my % fat is fluctuating like crazy. Going from 20 to 19 to 21 to 19.5. I'm freakin out cuz it's affecting my everyday life. Anyone have any suggestions?

ryuage
10-30-2004, 12:19 PM
maybe you have a fever?? it is flu season...

RBC13
10-30-2004, 02:12 PM
How long have you been training? Maybe it is time for a few weeks off.

Draven_Fenix
10-30-2004, 07:27 PM
I've been training w/ weight for like 2 months. Before that I was doing work and karate for 5-6 months.

vkefi
10-30-2004, 09:22 PM
Take a week off. Will do the body good. In that time, re-evaluate your goals, training, and diet, then hit it up again hard. :)

That being said, a trip to the local GP for a checkup couldnt hurt either.

abwowang
10-30-2004, 09:30 PM
load up on food, sleep and water.