PDA

View Full Version : Special poses... post yours too!

Buffster
10-31-2004, 11:08 AM
Instead of always posing normal poses, I though it would be fun to post some pictures of special poses, just for fun.

Here are 2 of mine:

Frozenmoses
10-31-2004, 12:25 PM
Your neck has some damn good flexibility in the first pic to be turned all the way at the camera!

Now the second pic... tsk tsk. This is a family-friendly website. No pics of you fellating yourself are appropriate.

briancurran01
10-31-2004, 12:37 PM
Now the second pic... tsk tsk. This is a family-friendly website. No pics of you fellating yourself are appropriate.

lol fromo you just bust on everyone dont you bro

getfit
10-31-2004, 12:40 PM
lol fromo you just bust on everyone dont you bro
LOL! FROMO IS great so damn funny the funniest on WBB;)

Organichu
10-31-2004, 12:43 PM
I don't want anybody else
when I think about you I touch myself
I don't want anybody else
oh no, oh no, oh no!

Who's in your thoughts, man?

briancurran01
10-31-2004, 12:57 PM
LOL! FROMO IS great so damn funny the funniest on WBB;)

fromo is funny...galileo is pretty hilarious too...especially when he busts on Mik.

my fvorite bust on Mik.

"we represent the Lollipop Guild, the lollipop guild the lollipop guild and we wish to welcome you to munchkin land!! " and Mik is their King lol

getfit
10-31-2004, 12:58 PM
fromo is funny...galileo is pretty hilarious too...especially when he busts on Mik.

my fvorite bust on Mik.

"we represent the Lollipop Guild, the lollipop guild the lollipop guild and we wish to welcome you to munchkin land!! " and Mik is their King lol
omg lol! hahaha!

BigNic
10-31-2004, 01:06 PM
i used to do this weird trap pose. Ill see if i have it.

BigNic
10-31-2004, 01:20 PM
ok this was a while back when i was even skinnier than i am. :cry:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11019

Frozenmoses
10-31-2004, 02:03 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha. You totally should've included your lower body in that picture, because the way it is now, it totally looks like you crapping by the bookcase.

BigNic
10-31-2004, 02:07 PM
Hahahahahahahahahaha. You totally should've included your lower body in that picture, because the way it is now, it totally looks like you crapping by the bookcase.

i actually laughed for over a minute. good **** man

briancurran01
10-31-2004, 02:14 PM

lol damn fromo...lol...lucky i wasnt drinking anything there or it would have been all over my monitor lol