PDA

View Full Version : How to Maintain -- Diet Question

jhomerun20
11-01-2004, 02:05 AM
Whats up guys, I am new on here but have been reading for a month or so now. I have recently just gone through a cut type phase, and was bascially wondering what kind of a diet is best for maintaining my current weight. Here's my diet: 7am -- Oatmeal Pancake (1egg, 2egg whites, 1/4cott cheese, 1/2 cup oats)

10am-- workout after- workout shake( 20g protein, half banana, 1/2 cup strawberries, yogurt)

12pm--Canadian Bacon, 3 egg whites, slice of %97 fat free cheese, slice of whole wheat bread, bowl of all-bran cereal with almonds and yogurt mixed in.

4pm--packet of tuna fish with slice of cheese, protein shake (Natty PB with bannana, yogurt, 20g protein)

730pm -- Chicken Breast (or other lean meat) With Brocclii, or Zuchinni, or other vegetable

1030pm -- small protein shake or peanut butter and sugar free jelly on a rice cake

I am 6'2 or so -- 173LB now, was 188 before the cut, but will start my bulk in 2 weeks because I have lost alot of strength. (I lost the weight mostly by surfing everyday as I was, and am still for 2 weeks, in Australia). Thanks ALot.

ryuage
11-01-2004, 03:41 AM
cant say if you will maintain or not, but you could eat that and if you gain then lower the calories and if you are still losing then increase them