PDA

View Full Version : Maybe "Hot Chick" isn't accurate...

Hot Chick
11-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Okay, took some pictures (only one I'd dare post here) to monitor my progress:

current:
weight: 150lbs
bf: 18%

competition goal:
weight: 155lbs
bf: 10%

BigNic
11-01-2004, 08:53 AM
whered they go?

ryuage
11-01-2004, 08:56 AM
:withstupi

BigNic
11-01-2004, 08:57 AM
lol, i think you forgot to post the pics on this thread, and the pet one.

Hot Chick
11-01-2004, 09:06 AM
Okay, try that - I think I missed a button I had to press or something - what can I say, it's Monday!

musclerevenge1
11-01-2004, 09:19 AM
very nice development.. :hello:

best looking 18% i've seen

Relentless
11-01-2004, 09:22 AM
basic shape looks pretty good, hot chick...

traps are especially impressive; you don't see that kind of trap development/shape on many women

overall size/mass looks pretty good and symmetry is also pretty good; calves look a bit large compared to quads/hams but that may be partly the angle and partly the long muscle belly you have in the soleus/gastroc... if I had to guess I'd say you figure skated or played hockey a lot when you were younger; skating tends to emphasize the soleus so it overwhelms the gastroc a bit

arms also look like they have decent size/symmetry... hard to tell from that angle but yuo *may* want to focus on shoulders a bit to better tie together your impressive traps and arms

galileo
11-01-2004, 09:23 AM
wru rotation~

chris6969
11-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Damn it, you gave me a crick in my neck!!

You're hot, I'd _____ you..... if you want me to.

(ya know.. I'd spot you.... what did you think I meant?!)

Nice physique, what are you going for though?? you're kind of in between a fitness chick and body builder. Not quite muscular enough for body builder, but almost too big for fitness.

Either way, I think you're hot :)

musclerevenge1
11-01-2004, 09:41 AM
I wouldn't say she is too big for fitness......you take another 9% body fat away and she would be perfect for fitness.

chris6969
11-01-2004, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't say she is too big for fitness......you take another 9% body fat away and she would be perfect for fitness.

Yeah, you're probably right.

galileo
11-01-2004, 09:45 AM
Keep the perversion to a minimum kiddies.

ryuage
11-01-2004, 09:49 AM
you know... a female posts on the board and you guys act like you've never seen one before.. lol

Hot Chick
11-01-2004, 10:06 AM
basic shape looks pretty good, hot chick...

traps are especially impressive; you don't see that kind of trap development/shape on many women

overall size/mass looks pretty good and symmetry is also pretty good; calves look a bit large compared to quads/hams but that may be partly the angle and partly the long muscle belly you have in the soleus/gastroc... if I had to guess I'd say you figure skated or played hockey a lot when you were younger; skating tends to emphasize the soleus so it overwhelms the gastroc a bit

arms also look like they have decent size/symmetry... hard to tell from that angle but yuo *may* want to focus on shoulders a bit to better tie together your impressive traps and arms

The calves - I've got the typical runner's build I guess. I think some of it is the angle (guys at the bars like my legs but what do they know), but I've been trying SO hard to build up the quads - think maybe I gotta change programs again. The shoulders - I just changed programs for that, trying to emphasize the shoulders and lats a bit more - want to get rid of the "10-year-old boy" body!!

Thanks for the compliments!!

ryuage
11-01-2004, 10:21 AM
i agree with the shoulders, they could use a bit of work.,

Shane
11-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Personally, I think you look great!

If you want to compete in fitness comps though maybe you need a bit more quads and shoulders.

min
11-01-2004, 10:28 AM
question, how tall are you?

Hot Chick
11-01-2004, 10:39 AM
I'm 5'8", long legs, no real girl curves - the 10-year-old boy thing - I have pretty narrow hips, gotta buld up the quads to create an illusion of curves! Shoulders to get the illusion up top!!

BCC
11-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Damn, on 5'8 that certainly doesn't look like 150.

LOL you definitely don't have the 10 year old boy look. Build up your hamstrings some more and you'll have a hell of a balance.

Organichu
11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Damn, on 5'8 that certainly doesn't look like 150.

Yeah.. I was thinking it looked like 130-135.

Looking good, and most things said have been accurate. :thumbup:

Relentless
11-01-2004, 01:20 PM
The calves - I've got the typical runner's build I guess. I think some of it is the angle (guys at the bars like my legs but what do they know), but I've been trying SO hard to build up the quads - think maybe I gotta change programs again. The shoulders - I just changed programs for that, trying to emphasize the shoulders and lats a bit more - want to get rid of the "10-year-old boy" body!!

Thanks for the compliments!!

shoulders -- arnold presses and lateral raises will see you in good stead

lats -- pullups if you can manage it, assisted if you can't or substitute widegrip pulldowns... hard to see with the angle of your torso there but lats don't look bad

I'd also agree with Chase that your quads look alright on your frame as-is but hamstrings could come out a bit more and most ham work willl also tighten up the glutes as they shrink with the bodyfat level dropping... weighted lunges and good mornings are my favourites for hams/glutes... don't be afraid to go heavy/hard with these...

Hot Chick
11-01-2004, 03:16 PM
I'd also agree with Chase that your quads look alright on your frame as-is but hamstrings could come out a bit more and most ham work willl also tighten up the glutes as they shrink with the bodyfat level dropping... weighted lunges and good mornings are my favourites for hams/glutes... don't be afraid to go heavy/hard with these...
And I just took weighted lunges OUT of my leg program because I HATE them so much!!! Guess they'll go back in today... :(

The plus is I carry most of my body fat in my arms so hopefully I won't lose too much of my a** - I'm kinda attached to it.

txterry
11-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Looking good.
I think your nickname is appropriate.

Beast
11-01-2004, 10:56 PM
VERY nice body!

Gastrocnemius
11-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Good Progress keep us posted with more pics.

TTT
11-02-2004, 12:31 AM
You have better obliques than me... :)

RichLockyer
11-02-2004, 12:52 AM
Very nice.
If you're planning on competition, then yes, you have a ways to go, but as you are now, you look awesome. Solid, healthy, well-built, and still very feminine. I still don't believe you're 150, but muscle is dense so I guess it's possible. I'd also say there's no way that you're at 18%, but that's actually a very good level for a woman... I get too used to looking at BF numbers by guy's standards.

I'll PM you my cell number :D

Hot Chick
11-02-2004, 08:11 AM
I'd also say there's no way that you're at 18%

Maybe it's all boobs!!! A "handheld" analyzer yesterday actually puts me at 20%, I'll post a better reading when I get a real testing done!

Thanks guys for all the compliments and encouragement - it helps, especially today when I've been at work 30minutes and already I'm having a crappy day! Feel free to keep stroking my ego!!! :)

Relentless
11-02-2004, 08:48 AM
Guys, well-meant compliments are one thing but crude commentary and lascivious insinuation are completely inappropriate

This is a heavily male-populated site and I know that there's lots of testosterone floating around but that's no excuse for this sort of behavior. Hot Chick was brave enough to post a pic of herself here and the next post I see here that seems even VAGUELY disrespectful, rude or sexually crude will get its poster banned from WBB. Am I being fairly clear?

You may now resume your regularly scheduled posting.

GrumpyTX
11-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Nice work. I see some great potential.

musclerevenge1
11-02-2004, 09:43 PM
i agree you have a great base from which to go any direction you please.

and it seems like she enjoys her ego being stroked callahan.

Hot Chick
11-03-2004, 08:19 AM
Yes, keep stroking... oh wait, that doesn't sound quite right...

Should have more pics this weekend if you guys are interested!

Mik
11-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Nice work. I see some great potential.

:withstupi

Gastrocnemius
11-04-2004, 12:13 AM
Don't goto the bodybuilding.com picture gallery then if you don't like inappropriate comments, commenting on a female is 1 thing but over there the males get the same sort of comments from other males!

Mik
11-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Yes, keep stroking... oh wait, that doesn't sound quite right...

Should have more pics this weekend if you guys are interested!

I tried to do just that but my post got deleted. :( Keep up the great work Hot Chick!

Hot Chick
11-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Gee, Mik, you got me curious now...

GrumpyTX
11-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Gee, Mik, you got me curious now...

The little "im with stupid sign" means he agrees with me.

Hot Chick
11-08-2004, 07:54 AM
Grumpy... I was curious about the LAST post - the one where Mik says his post got deleted... Thanks for trying to make me sound stupid tho...

Anthony
11-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Mik's post was deleted because of sexual innuendo.

GrumpyTX
11-08-2004, 09:26 AM
Grumpy... I was curious about the LAST post - the one where Mik says his post got deleted... Thanks for trying to make me sound stupid tho...

Didnt mean to do that. I am the stupid one. I read the posts but didnt pay attention to him posting again after the one I referenced.

Hot Chick
11-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Mik's post was deleted because of sexual innuendo.
THAT'S what I'm curious about - I wanna know what he originally posted!!! :hump:

Mik
11-08-2004, 02:28 PM
THAT'S what I'm curious about - I wanna know what he originally posted!!! :hump:

Hehe!!!! Don't worry Hot Chick it wasn't anything bad. Just all in fun but was taken the wrong way. :)

*****still waiting for more pics*******

Joe Black
11-08-2004, 04:23 PM
Locked.

Come on guys, whats all of these stupid comments about 10 year old boys and making inuendo's at every chance?

Please refer back to the guidelines at www.wannabebigforums.com/guidelines.php

specifically.

Language: We ask that you use some common sense on this one. Mild swear words are generally ok in a non direct context, but profanity, strong vulgar language, crude, lewd or explicit sexual references, harassing communications and hate speech (harsh personal insults and epithets directed against one's race, religion, ethnic origin, gender or sexual preference) are not allowed even if disguised with asterisks or other text and characters. Posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images will be removed without notice.