PDA

View Full Version : I`m a beginner. Recomend something you think all beginners should make sure they do.

puppet
11-01-2004, 01:57 PM
I`m almost 16 and i`m starting to seriously take up weights, I have ben starting to do them on and off, but i would eventulally quit.

I am definitly sticking to it this time.

I`m on my second week now, and just yesterday i started the mens health home grown muscle program after hearing many great things about it.

Now i need some recomedations on stuff that all weightlifters need to do, and really important stuff like

ex. "Make sure you drink alot of water."

stuff like that.

Thanks for any help

" :strong:

AzBboy
11-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Research weightlifting from all angles as frequently as possible, ESPECIALLY diet. i lost over 2 years of training due to ignorance of diet. two years of weight training with nothing to show for it is a big downfall lemme tell ya. secondly, do what u already did, and question the hell outta these forums, these guys will NEVER let u down.

JiggaHertz
11-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Now i need some recomedations on stuff that all weightlifters need to do, and really important stuff like

ex. "Make sure you drink alot of water."

" :strong:

I would check out the sticky at the top of the forum entitled "What a Bodybuilder Eats"