PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate post...but ment for here

pbsteve09
11-03-2004, 10:33 AM
This thread is for all of us to take a second and really congradulate where we are whether it be from getting nutrition under control, general fitness or body building. I was reading about the nations new epidemic being obesity, which i didnt really understand where its comming from. Then when i was organizing my cutting eating schedule and i realized how much "clean" food that was. I showed some people on my dorm floor my plan and they told me thats insaine you have to eat that much and i just though wow imagine some of the guys here that are bulking and eating 3 times this! But thats when it hit me, most people are eating 2 meals a day, but its not clean its completely junk and empty calories. Like i said just take a second and congradulate yourself because your working hard, not be a statistic, and making something great of your body!!!

Ğragons
11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
it took u so long to realise? :p

the worst thing they did was invent microwave dinners.
end of chat :p

Vido
11-03-2004, 10:53 AM
*pats self on back*

pbsteve09
11-03-2004, 12:49 PM
well i always realized...but now it really hit me when i was making this chart. i have to eat a whole days worth to tuna to get the calories my b ro will get in a big mac...but its cool ill be huge and my bro muscles will be made with spam! :spam: