PDA

View Full Version : fruits during the day

lovebb
11-03-2004, 10:48 PM
i would like to use apples,oranges and pears in my daily nutrition diet (max 3 fruits per day) now let say i have 2 pices of wholewheat bread in one meal,should i cut one pice of bread and add one fruit insted?

thx for any that reply :)

Shadowless
11-04-2004, 11:06 AM
huh?

Isaac Wilkins
11-04-2004, 11:25 AM
How many carbs are you shooting for in your diet? Fruit is an excellent addition to most diets. Only in the very strictest of carb reduction diets would I recommend removing all fruit. Its phytonutrients and fiber are excellent.

We really can't recommend anything to you until we know what you're doing now, what you want to do, and so on.

Dirt
11-04-2004, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't particularly cut out other carb sources and use fruits or vegetables. In my eyes unless you're on a strict low carb or low calorie diet I wouldn't even bother factoring fruit/veggies into your intake for the day. I doubt you'll be eating them in such quantity that they'd ever have any effect on you (negative) by putting you over your caloric goal for the day so long as you aren't on a super strict cutting diet where 30-50g of carbs might be how many carbs you're eating in the day.