PDA

View Full Version : Help me get my 6pack back!!!

i3oca
11-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey guys.... I hardly post here, and very rarely review a lot here. Ive done a quick search to see if I can possibly find an answer but here is my situation:

Last January I was 155lbs, (im also 5'11") and was 7.5% BF. I am now 171lbs, dont know my body fat% but it is definitely higher . I am wondering if there is a way I could continue to keep gaining weight, or at least maintain, while cutting body fat. My diet is something as follows (todays diet):

(Skipped breakfast today since I was late for class)
Had some terriyaki chicken, steamed rice with vegetables, and some more mixed vegetables from a japanese resteraunt
protein shake x 2 ( 45gram each shake)
chicken breast, bed of brown rice, and a big spoonful of sweet potatoes with a little brown sugar
ham and cheese sandwich
(i cheated today also, and had some tiramisu...couldnt resist, it was sitting in my fridge!)
2 bananas

That pretty much gives an average diet for me, since there is some cheating in there, and some japanese food which I know is higher in sodium...so its not the most healthy diet, but ive been trying to eat on a more healthy basis, but not too strict on it since ive been trying to gain weight.

My workouts are along the lines of 1st set: 10 reps, 2nd set: 8 reps, 3rd set: 6 reps, (optional 4th set: 4 reps)....4 exercises for smaller muscle groups, 5-6 exercises larger muscle groups....2 muscles a day....havent been doing much cardio, but just start the last few days.

Any suggestions how to get my 6 pack back, change of diet without losing the calories?

Mercuryblade
11-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Eat slower, and eat only until you are full, when you eat past being full your body stores the extra calories as fat, and of course run alot, only run intensely 3x a week and jog the other 3x a week

iLUDEd
11-05-2004, 01:26 PM
I am wondering if there is a way I could continue to keep gaining weight, or at least maintain, while cutting body fat.

if you have the will power, ud2.

Any suggestions how to get my 6 pack back, change of diet without losing the calories?

if you dont want to cut calories, do 200 or so calories worth of cardio to help you getin a calorie deficit.

i3oca
11-05-2004, 03:46 PM
what is ud2?

moklepaul
11-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Diet 2.0