PDA

View Full Version : Something for the website

Shark
11-07-2004, 03:02 PM
Who knows, you may already have something like this that I am not aware of. However, I just ordered ETS and of course did not check to see if I needed any more nitrean before I placed my order. If there was something on the confirmation page that said, "Did you check to see if you need more Nitrean/opticen before you ordered" you could up your point of sale and also it would save me the double shipping. I dunno, most people are probably not as scatter brained as me.

Just and idea
chris

Adam
11-07-2004, 04:39 PM
well, it sunday so you can probly still email chris and ask him to change your order

Shark
11-07-2004, 04:59 PM
No, i already got the ets yesterday. Just an idea for the future.

chris mason
11-07-2004, 05:24 PM
That is a good idea. It follows the fast-food tag line idea. You know, when you order they ask if you want an apple pie with your order or something of the like. It provides the impetus for some people to just say yes.

I will talk to Dan about implementing this once he gets back from vacation.

Shark
11-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool.

Shark
11-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Bump for daniel.

ryuage
11-11-2004, 03:20 AM
its like puting the candy at the check out counter :)

Joe Black
11-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Sounds like a good idea.

I will speak with Chris about implementing it when I return from holiday!

galileo
11-15-2004, 10:57 AM
That is a good idea. It follows the fast-food tag line idea. You know, when you order they ask if you want an apple pie with your order or something of the like. It provides the impetus for some people to just say yes.

I hate when fast food places ask me **** like that. If I wanted fries, I would've asked for fries. One time in my entire life I said yes to one of those tags and the employee was so utterly shocked by it they said, "Really?" True story.